Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Q the only one I listen to out of all these dudes randomly dissing each other :lol: I’ve never intentionally listened to a Tory Lanez song, and I didn’t care to venture into any Joyner Lucas stuff even after a good showing on that Eminem track.

Robb Banks been hit or miss but this project hittin

I rock with this album. Didn’t really care for Wifisfuneral (stupid *** name) beforehand, but he’s alright simply by not mumbling and squealing when he raps.

This was wild weak.

5 minutes and what did he really say? Every other bar has to be potent. It has to be vicious and cold blooded.

Said some stuff to start then it wsd just like he was rapping. Took until around the 4 min mark for another quotable. It's like the beat overpowered him or he his behind it cuz he aint have enough ammo.

Man...I don’t care nun bout no obviously fabricated friendly Don Q/Tory Lanez diss tracks for buzz.

exactly. *****'s out here manufacturing "beef".

been thinking maybe i should be a lil more open minded to givin some of these dudes a chance but they filter them selves out of my eco system with this kinda ****. its like natural selection.

i mean, what are the odds im gonna enjoy music from the typa ***** out here fake beefin? Slim...

you are what you eat in this **** man. somma yall got ****ty diets bruh. lol

Last edited:
This has been on my mind for a while now.

Around 6 months ago I watched Dame Dash have a video where he talked about Lyor Cohen being a culture vulture (again).

He said that he heard from a reliable source that Lyor and the people at YouTube Music are paying rappers to "beef" with each other, to diss each other and etc.

Im just thinking, is it a coincidence that every link I've seen regarding Tory vs Joyner, Tory vs Don Q, is a YouTube link? They're premiering these disses on youtube channels right?

So yeah idk it it's the case but what Dame said is at the back of my mind

These *****s should be up next if they could just escape the gang ****, because these *****s are way too eager to tell the world everything that's happening

These Young Brooklyn cats got A LOT of eyes on them because outside off 22G'z none of them have gotten any industry love & they still seem to be getting 100K plus on each video

besides 22 gz who's signed to Atlantic, which one out of that crop is most likely to pop?

Akadmks done lost his whole lane to a hood n_

If you in tune with the cc show son got all the mixy *****s in the city joining his live exposing eachother as well as big time rappers premiering new music

Envy Caine telling on himself how he robbed Popperazi Po :lol:

:smh:

On Drink Champs I remember Irv saying that and he also admitted that was a mistake cuz Jay was his man from day 1 and he was feeling himself cuz of the success Murder Inc was having. He said like 10 years ago him and Jay met somewhere and got passed it.

Fat Joe and Nas still ain't cool cuz Joe had Nas back, then Joe got at Nas for squashing it but Joe and Hov cool. That beef caused some collateral damage. :lol:

The Joe and Nas stuff has more to do with it than that.

Em and Royce are living in the past and surviving off of pure hype. If your so lyrical and top echelon like you claim to be (as does your fans claims you are also). Then stop talking, and stop getting upset like you want to take it the streets. We know Tory a singing cat.

Bar him up and stop talking and I’ll respect you more. I’m a hip hop fan to the purest degree, and people like me love stuff like this. Tory wants smoke with any rapper over beats, it’s just friendly competition to see who’s the best in his opinion. But since he skills are up to par with y’alls favorite rapper, everybody is in their feelings, people saying = he’s corny for being confident and trolling ya favorite top rapper who’s really hesitant to respond, he didn’t win because he used Drakes cadence, hell Drake don’t even use his own cadence lol, plus there’s no rules when battling.

All these is excuses are showing the world yalls favorite rapper is getting bodied by an R&B cat. I don’t care what your favorite rapper says about themselves and their counterparts, stop talking and get on the mic, otherwise, your not top level to me. All of these rappers are twitting and talking. Stop the excuses and show and prove like Tory is right now.

He’s gained so much respect from me these last couple of months because of this. He’s not scared of anybody, and your favorite rapper is getting overly emotional because Tory knows they all talk. We don’t care what you did back in the day, this is now. Stop talking and put up. Cats just out here talking about hip hop, and not even participating in it when someone wants to challenge them, *****, lmao.

Have you ever listened to Royce?

giphy.gif

and Don Q isn't anybodies favorite rapper besides a blinkin a blinkin and who's favorite rapper is Joyner Lucas?

Last edited:
I dont have any problem with some friendly rap competition.

Labeling it a beef is the issue.

Idk much about what homie was saying about youtube paying artist to “beef”, but if that’s true than that’s nasty.

Last edited:
:smh:

The Joe and Nas stuff has more to do with it than that.

Have you ever listened to Royce?

giphy.gif

and Don Q isn't anybodies favorite rapper besides a blinkin a blinkin and who's favorite rapper is Joyner Lucas?

Beat it Joe.

Don got busy on this round. He’s wasting time though. We know you got bars and he did justice to the The Learning beat, but you gotta take the gloves off if you want to do damage. Tory came with some **** round one. It’s cool that Q’s able to keep up, but that’s not going to cut it in the long run.

besides 22 gz who's signed to Atlantic, which one out of that crop is most likely to pop?

Honestly i can't call it because it's not like i religiously listen to whole projects from these dudes, i catch songs here & there that i rock with. however from what i've heard personally Envy Caine & Gino Mondana are the two nicest from that core

Def not a waste of time, it's promo. *****s in here debating Tory Lanez.

Even got folks like "yo I didn't know he could spit like that". That's not happening without these disses lol

You think he gon be spitting like that on his next album??

Ppl could go bak to his old stuff and see he could spit

I think it’s time for us to see another rapper transition into basketball (Master P being the first of course), rap is so mainstream and integrated with sports/basketball now that I think it’s more possible to happen these days

Cole would’ve likely been in some major league if he didnt take off with rap

You think he gon be spitting like that on his next album??

Ppl could go bak to his old stuff and see he could spit

Nah but the point is would we be talking about him without this? I don't think I would have even known he has an album coming and I'm gonna check it out based off what I've been hearing.

I think it’s time for us to see another rapper transition into basketball (Master P being the first of course), rap is so mainstream and integrated with sports/basketball now that I think it’s more possible to happen these days

Cole would’ve likely been in some major league if he didnt take off with rap

Ehhh I don’t know about that.

It’s based on the choreographer who testified Mj never did anything to him then he went broke , Mj died , Mj estate wouldn’t let him choreograph something and a book/doc drops :smh:

Back
Top Bottom