Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The irony of J Prince and Birdman/Slim both profiting off Drake. It’s only right.

Those guys forever hustlers.

What percentage you think they gettin' off him? Drake seem like he raking in plenty even with multiple hands in his pockets

You ****in serious? That’s wack as ****

They’re from Florida bro. EDM is huge here. Like the Ultra festival which will be here.

All the dope boys loom during that event. All them
Partygoers be on heavy illicit drugs.

So, I can only imagine those guys from the runners linking up with edm and international musicians of that sort

Who’s the biggest independent hustler?

Master P
J Prince
Baby and Slimm
Puffy
Sean Carter
Suge Knight

The biggest might be Puff, I would say J Prince is the best cuz he had no label people giving him the game or help. He was down there in Texas basically by his lonesome building.

Diddy can’t be making much off music or clothing anymore ( :rofl:)look at Sean John and Bad Boy... :lol:

Being invested in any successfull alcohol company is a win and a no brainer. People will forever drink. I want to start an alcoholic brand one day :nerd::nerd: and I don’t even drink.

I’m sure Diddy has a lot of silent investments too

Diddy can’t be making much off music or clothing anymore ( :rofl:)look at Sean John and Bad Boy... :lol:

Being invested in any successfull alcohol company is a win and a no brainer. People will forever drink. I want to start an alcoholic brand one day :nerd::nerd: and I don’t even drink.

But why all other liquor failed?

They say the most expensive thing
When u in the alcohol business
Is buying the container
that’s gonna hold the alcohol

What a time :pimp:

CLASSIC JEEZY

"That's 900 just saggin on them Bapes"

7FBBBF15-FAC5-4588-BA79-88415EF8A0A9.jpeg

:pimp::pimp:

Every time I hear this I think I about 2 Eleven in the video where Boskoe got washed when he kept repeating "LOOK AT BLOOD" :rofl:

You ****in serious? That’s wack as ****

The type of beats all them ****** from the mid-late 2000’s Wayne/Khaled/Ross era make don’t hit now and they gotta water down their formulas with trap drums.

Beats are hard right now but anything but innovative.

Kinda unrelated but the We Taking Over beat is so damn hard. Miss the 00’s type of rap some time where it wasn’t trying so hard to be drugged out and indifferent And ****** still made “anthems”

Back
Top Bottom