Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rappers could really run their own television channel. *****s don’t think like that
At this point, there's no reason to, TV outdated as a medium for hip hop tbh

ViceLand basically had it secured with shows for 2 Chainz , Action Bronson and Desus & Mero not to mention them having the Belly movie in rotation

Dave East and YFN Lucci are two rappers who let me down a lil over the past 2 years or so being lazy :smh:

Yo is this ukelele dude gettin paid for that bull****?

Like, are *****’s really flyin this dude out to play a ****ing ukelele?

I be tryin not sound like “old guy”, but some of this **** be havin me like wtf.

Dave east a bird...

He started poppin like a year and a half ago pulling up on street rappers and building/growing from there.

Kinda benefits them both. I don’t see no harm in it.

At this point, there's no reason to, TV outdated as a medium for hip hop tbh

ViceLand basically had it secured with shows for 2 Chainz , Action Bronson and Desus & Mero not to mention them having the Belly movie in rotation

And we saw how that ended up

there would be more media offerings than a television channel as everyone else does in 2019 but some type of VICE type channel ran by the culture and featuring those of the culture.

I guess that’s what tIdal tryna do though.

But a network where a First Take full of rappers isn’t even anything special bc that’s how many programs w US is on there is needed

Breh P2 and Beloved came out last year

Ain’t feel those whole projects. Standouts and highlights for sure. But disjointed and felt like he was trying to find himself. There was a time in late 2015 to Beginning of 2017 that Dave couldn’t miss at all. Full projects, momentum, storytelling, visuals, etc were A1.

Yo was dropping back to back and the quality was top notch.

Ain’t feel those whole projects. Standouts and highlights for sure. But disjointed and felt like he was trying to find himself. There was a time in late 2015 to Beginning of 2017 that Dave couldn’t miss at all. Full projects, momentum, storytelling, visuals, etc were A1.

Yo was dropping back to back and the quality was top notch.

P2 was as good as anything that came out last year. It just dropped early and people forgot about it and 276373829 albums came out last year

Back
Top Bottom