Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t rock with Carti...but him and Uzi went dumb on this. And the beat fire

Then there’s these prime Uzi joints.

Yo got “it” out them SoundCloud era dudes. I used to hate on this ***** like a mf’er til too much sauce :lol:.

FINALLY acknowledged dudes talent lol

Ain’t feel those whole projects. Standouts and highlights for sure. But disjointed and felt like he was trying to find himself. There was a time in late 2015 to Beginning of 2017 that Dave couldn’t miss at all. Full projects, momentum, storytelling, visuals, etc were A1.

Yo was dropping back to back and the quality was top notch.

Its clear styles was drivin the car on beloved. East was in the back seat.
Can’t let ya get this one off. I would of been rollin before Beloved dropped. Not when Dave dropped arguably the hardest verse on there.

yall wylin
posting all this trash

Embrace!

8F021F26-4F53-4AF7-9041-34148AE1235E.gif
555CF897-60F6-4108-BB18-2283E872474D.gif
FB6258FB-2BB2-42EB-A4B4-792E82560992.gif
9879FE89-D7C8-41FB-95D6-BEA909B3F266.gif

I don’t rock with Carti...but him and Uzi went dumb on this. And the beat fire

Then there’s these prime Uzi joints.

Yo got “it” out them SoundCloud era dudes. I used to hate on this ***** like a mf’er til too much sauce :lol:.

:wow::wow::wow:
Wavy with the Carti praise....I’m speechless :lol:. One day you gonna stop sleeping on dude :smh::lol:

C-Bo, notoriously known for his relationship with law enforcement, was one of the first rappers to be jailed due to his lyrical content, a scathing critique of political officials and police on his track "Deadly Game," and unsuccessfully argued for appeal 3 times, while gaining nationwide attention for arguably his most successful mainstream album.[1] He was arrested in California in 1998, under the suspicion that his violent rap lyrics violated his parole. He then in Ohio, rapped his court statement to the presiding judge, who gave C-Bo probation on the condition that he also rap in a Public Service Announcement.[2]

Never thought I would be an ASAP Rocky fan, let alone **** with twelvey and nast

Ant is easily making the best music out of that whole crew right now, and closest to that old Mob sound. Not sure what happened between his embarrassing verse on Bath Salts and now, but it’s welcome.

Back
Top Bottom