Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sending my prayers and condolences to Nipsey and the other two people who were shot. To my LA NT fam, protect yaselves man. It's gonna be a hot summer out there.

We all pissed right now, but speaking harm or death on anyone else isn’t the energy that’s needed.

Focus your thoughts and prayers on his family. No sense in mudding that up with negative thoughts about other people not involved.
You think how you wanna think.
And I’ll think how I wanna think.
We good? Good.

What hurts the most is the message he was preaching, that voice is now gone. Homeboy was really on some change the world ****. I understand the LA streets and he wore that badge proudly but damn.

Man got killed in front of the hood he was purchasing and building up. Nipsey gone. Drakeo in jail. Frosty in jail. LA hip hop is done for. LA streets are a mess.

Man **** that
**** Zimmerman
**** the ones who killed nip
Big and pac
And **** who don’t agree

Nah **** that fam.

Nip just got murdered in the hood he came from and was investing in and you all want to talk about ****ing 69 and George Zimmerman. My *****... **** 69 and **** George Zimmerman. Who gives a **** about them at a time like this?

Homie was out here doing GOOD for the neighborhood, and being a leader for the concept of black empowerment... his lifeless body is probably still warm right now and instead we’re bringing up snitches and cats who kill our black youth?

Nah, b. That **** is wild as hell.

I was new to Nipsey and thought he had one of the best albums to drop last year. Easily top 10.

So unfortunate to see someone lose their life to violence, especially a talent like he was. Prayers to his loved ones, I pray they find comfort and peace one day.

Damn.

It's always the ones that's finna make **** different over time.

Kendrick and TDE need to step up to follow through with this. It's gonna be like Pac where it was probably some neighborhood bull**** but this always gon be in the back of your head...

8402D5E2-B9BD-4183-8598-0E8104BDA563.jpeg

Remember when I pulled up on bro and he gave me this and told me he wanted to sign this for me.

**** hurts man

This **** gotta be extra surreal for the people who saw this **** happen from start to finish or before it got to where it was.

For him to make it out of a million nights out there and he just get popped when he supposed to ride off into the sunset.

Damn.

Back
Top Bottom