Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah **** that fam.

Nip just got murdered in the hood he came from and was investing in and you all want to talk about ****ing 69 and George Zimmerman. My *****... **** 69 and **** George Zimmerman. Who gives a **** about them at a time like this?

Homie was out here doing GOOD for the neighborhood, and being a leader for the concept of black empowerment... his lifeless body is probably still warm right now and instead we’re bringing up snitches and cats who kill our black youth?

Nah, b. That **** is wild as hell.
Yeah **** those random *** ****** man, that's that stupid internet ****.

This hurts like it was someone I knew personally. His music resonates with me and I listened to his **** to get through some tough times.
I never dug into his life outside of rap so I’m not sure if his banging connected into his death. But his message about black entrepreneurship and elevating the community as a whole was dope.

Love Live Nip

Yo On some real ****
We
And when I say we
I mean *****s
We are dumb as hell
Quick to shoot one another
Over petty dumb ****
But when cops is killing us
Politicians doing us dirty
The system ****ing us over
We don’t do ****
Zimmerman still Alive
But nipsey ain’t
All y’all dumb *****s is p
And ain’t bout ****
On some real I hate all yalll

This but on the other hand...

6ix9ine just went on a world tour disrespecting every gang in America and leaves unscathed while XXX and Nip two dudes who were peaceful and had a bigger agenda die on some street ****.

We buying it?

Nah **** that fam.

Nip just got murdered in the hood he came from and was investing in and you all want to talk about ****ing 69 and George Zimmerman. My *****... **** 69 and **** George Zimmerman. Who gives a **** about them at a time like this?

Homie was out here doing GOOD for the neighborhood, and being a leader for the concept of black empowerment... his lifeless body is probably still warm right now and instead we’re bringing up snitches and cats who kill our black youth?

Nah, b. That **** is wild as hell.

On god

This got me real f'ed up. He was one of the very few rappers of this generation that got me through some **** and motivated me with his message. Just can't believe it.

Him and Cudi are two people who instantly come to mind that make real music that can help you through some **** and aren't just tryna fill up a beat with cool **** to say.

Secondly, y’all know the hood/gangs hate when you start to stray on go in a more positive and mature direction...

They hate when you start “changing” or reaching enlightenment

Back
Top Bottom