Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s always the ones speaking black empowerment that go out like this. Not just that the ones who have the background to reach the minds of those in the hood...

Being reported as gang related. Black dude in his 20s approached him by foot and fired multiple shots and dipped off in a vehicle driven by a female

Secondly, y’all know the hood/gangs hate when you start to stray on go in a more positive and mature direction...

They hate when you start “changing” or reaching enlightenment

It’s always the ones speaking black empowerment that go out like this. Not just that the ones who have the background to reach the minds of those in the hood...
He been doing this for a while though
What was the reason they did this
And why
Like u gotta know u ain’t gonna get away with it
As something so high profile as this

Wicked world we live in man. RIP Nip.

I'm not gonna jump on the Dr. Sebi **** because I know dude was in the game, but I need to see all the details of the investigation. Dude was a real one, he deserved way better than this.

Man what I’m reading on Twitter.... dude walked up headshot then 5 more to the midsection...

Just seen a vid of them working on him in the parking lot..he was already gone man

Who says those people not putting money in they pockets.

**** happened with Malcolm and countless other black men with power who started doing **** to uplift they people on a whole

Them boys know where PacSun and DTLR at.

Even less farfetched than that there are moral-less ****** who would be on that for less than a few racks.

Not to dismiss it being regular street bull****.

****** framing this as some conspiracy **** need to go. You think some ***** with a master plan gon do it in daylight? When the sun out? The first 80 degree day of the year? In front of his own store? FOH with this dumb **** man.

Man what I’m reading on Twitter.... dude walked up headshot then 5 more to the midsection...

Just seen a vid of them working on him in the parking lot..he was already gone man

So they literally killed him right after he took that pic with the kid? Sheesh man that’s heartless.

Started with the headshot too smh.

****** framing this as some conspiracy ******* need to go. You think some ***** with a master plan gon do it in daylight? When the sun out? The first 80 degree day of the year? In front of his own store? FOH with this dumb **** man.
Though
Let’s be real
They ALWAYS framing some black on black crime
As gang related

Let’s just wait for the truth

He ain't no ****ing gang banger man gang member sure but son was not in the streets hitting licks and selling dime bags. For a ***** to walk up on you and shoot you in the head and midsection in broad daylight with all intention to kill you that's some next level **** for someone who's FAMOUS and doing EVERYTHING to uplift his community. It's literally a death wish cause the bag on that ***** head is gonna be Oprah sized. You don't get points for killing Nip

Yeah I saw the pic on twitter. It was the only visual confirmation I had that the dude they were trying to save in the parking lot was nip (red shorts). Was still hoping ****** had it mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom