Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My thing is....after you "crack the conspiracy"....now what? :lol:

What exactly happens after the sensationalism? You getting ready to start the revolution or some ****? Are *****s about to "ride on da government"? I don't get it.
I’m sayin
Peep The Tuskegee experiment
Look what the government did
But folks still willingly
Put their trust in the vaccines they provide

Travis Scott hottest _ out he signed with Epic through TIP/Grand Hustle

Yeah, I had forgotten all about that. I think Travis goes directly to the label like Drake does now.

I always got the feeling since Iggy the label just used TI's name and label to stash artist and hope something becomes of them.

Yeah, I had forgotten all about that. I think Travis goes directly to the label like Drake does now.

I always got the feeling since Iggy the label just used TI's name and label to stash artist and hope something becomes of them.
i thought that since BoB

tumblr_ned7297lHh1qfouavo1_400.jpg

tenor.gif

damn u was smashing cassie???
damn puff stole her from right under ur nose :smh:

This is one of those hip hop love stories ****** (me) been waiting to hear :lol:

Ryan Leslie was out here doing his music and feeding Cassie hits, then next thing you see her with Diddy and Ryan faded to Bolivia

Diddy probably blackballed him

This is one of those hip hop love stories *****s (me) been waiting to hear :lol:

Ryan Leslie was out here doing his music and feeding Cassie hits, then next thing you see her with Diddy and Ryan faded to Bolivia

Diddy probably blackballed him
hold up
hold up
u said ******
aint u white or something :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom