Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I listen to this song often as hell since it’s on my gym playlist, but it’s just been different as hell today.

“See I was in front of they house with rocks inside of my mouth
When jealous ****** that hate me had they feet up on the couch
And then we made it out
And now we standin' here
Hope ****** don't think this type of **** gon’ magically appears
And so I got some news for ya
They say life's a ***** and she'll sang the blues to ya
Pay attention to Hussle I got the rules for ya
Made my way through the maze and I left some clues for ya
Now its up to you are you going
Take heed and get paid
And scream all money in until your dying day
Say **** the middle man get on your grind and save
Or are you more the type that have your mind enslaved?”

Can’t let that message die with him.

Off topic.... But any that got Spotify can help out?

I logged out and I been tryna log back in and it keeps telling me I'm offline and to connect. What's really good here? The hell I do wrong?

Plz halp

Off topic.... But any that got Spotify can help out?

I logged out and I been tryna log back in and it keeps telling me I'm offline and to connect. What's really good here? The hell I do wrong?

Plz halp
happens when my internet tripping
also heard its a bug
try deleting and redownloading

I just don’t understand how so many black people can think he was killed for a documentary on something where you can easily find the info on google or YouTube, it’s 2019. I wanted to break my phone looking and all my social media timelines today :smh:

Just give it a few days. My TL is calming down. The dumb ****** should stop soon.

Why y’all even got “social media”?

To interact with people who have the same interests and hobbies as me, where even if opinions are different you can always learn something new or gain knowledge on something. It’s the same reason why I come on NT and to this thread. But go ahead and make the point you were trying to make.

Looking at the footage it makes sense that this was some dude that came back after Nipsey put him out the store. This is something a coward snitch would do. His rep is probably trash and he felt like he ain't have nothing to lose. From what I'm seeing people already know who he is, only a matter of time til they get him.

Looks like he shot him, left and came back to shoot him again. It’s hard to tell. Sad as hell to kill someone over that.

I like 50’s response. I don’t know why people need a statement or a post. We’ve seen pics and videos of 50 with him. He knew him better than most of these fools online.

Favorite song on the album

D8DCC56A-B407-4F35-8FBE-19CEF5FB5720.jpeg

You know how close you have to be to deliver a headshot to someone? Head Shots are insanely personal. You can't get that close to Nip unless he and everyone else there know you.

I totally believe what I'm hearing, which is that a 60's ***** capped him:smh::smh:

RIP man.

I said it yesterday, but "Conspiracy"

Bro got out of jail earlier than expected because he snitched, basically got embarrassed because he got put off the set by Nip and everyone else, came back the next day and shot all of them, hit 3 w/one of them being Nip.

Last edited:
And this is what I was alluding to yesterday, when dude in here said Nip had "no known beefs"

****** really fell for the image and part of the image is true, for sure. He did A LOT of good for this community...but he still was a gang banger w/gang bangers around him, and pushing the lifestyle. He not throwing up Naybaz in pics just because...he throwing that **** up because he's still a rep and in the field and everyone else around him is too.

It's so sad, man. He was so talented, and obviously intelligent. There's no need to still be gang banging and putting ****** off the set when you're damn Nipsey hussle. And it's for sure easier said than done when that's all you know but goddamn man you're 33 years old...

Last edited:
I just don’t understand how so many black people can think he was killed for a documentary on something where you can easily find the info on google or YouTube, it’s 2019. I wanted to break my phone looking and all my social media timelines today :smh:
Pseudo intellectuals who aren't as bright as they think. Look at how many people fall for pyramid schemes.

I said it yesterday, but "Conspiracy"

Bro got out of jail earlier than expected because he snitched, basically got embarrassed because he got put off the set by Nip and everyone else, came back the next day and shot all of them, hit 3 w/one of them being Nip.

It’s a little more personal then that. He made sure to come back and finish Nipsey, looks like the headshot was the last one then he kicked him in the head before he ran :smh:

That **** hurt to watch

Back
Top Bottom