Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Had met Nip a couple times thru my dude David Gross and they were ready to take off w/ Vector 90 and Our Opportunity.

He’s one of the few in hip-hop who had a real tangible and positive impact on the enrichment and elevation of the culture. This is a huge void that’s going to have a ripple effect in so many ways.

I really hope this forces other hip-hop stakeholders to pick up his baton and run with a lot of the good **** he was promoting and foundations he created.

I cant lie Im physically at work, but mentally I am not here. Im real sick over this. Im the only black in my department so everyone else is just having a regular old monday and here I am with this heavy heart. Just sittin here bro going through the motions. Damn this hurts

This has been me all day. Just clicking at the computer. Every time I think I push it to the back of my brain, his face pops up in my head

I feel this man me and the other brothers here are hurt. We saw each other this morning and just dapped up and sighed shaking our heads. Folks really feelin this one.

Honestly Im some what glad that hasnt happened to me. Since what we down yesterday I havent ran into anyone yet that I know was a Nip fan or influenced since it all went down and Im sure if I had I woulda prolly teared up and broke down and I aint ready for that.

Honestly Im some what glad that hasnt happened to me. Since what we down yesterday I havent ran into anyone yet that I know was a Nip fan or influenced since it all went down and Im sure if I had I woulda prolly teared up and broke down and I aint ready for that.

I facetimed my lil cousin while I was taking lunch and he looked miserable :smh: all the youngins I know really respected dude and looked up to him. Said him and his people just been rollin up back to back listening to his tapes.

I hope that is real IG is a dangerous game SMH, i know that city gotta be volatile right now & they just putting dudes face out there like that.

My thing is....after you "crack the conspiracy"....now what? :lol:

What exactly happens after the sensationalism? You getting ready to start the revolution or some ****? Are *****s about to "ride on da government"? I don't get it.

All jokes aside I think ****** would have to move hella differently if this came out that this was just some random dude who had no affiliations in the hood or nobody could really vouch for why he would do this. The game needs to see some cointelpro infiltration type **** with ****** who shop at DTLR and say “no cap” too.

The gang **** is the perfect thing to muddy up whatever really happened if it is deeper than that.

A good call to action would be to chill on the gangbanging so next time we know where this **** came from for sure and can react accordingly but as long as we collectively feel we’re too far gone for that random street **** will always be the perfect scapegoat.

No matter who did it, the gangbanging vs. conspiracy element already bringing more division and confusion when it comes on how to move forward. ****** don’t know whether to be mad at “them” or “us” for likely pulling the physical trigger.

hyxaRYG.jpg

rat that they told not to come around and came back on some salty ****

Wow man

can't really see anything
just kinda hitting the ground
seems like he was dead before hitting the ground

Can someone watch it and describe it. I can't do it.

looks like nip was chilling just chopping it up with his peoples and this bozo just walks up nonchalantly and just catches them off guard

camera is very far. its sad man

im mad at the lowlife
who thought they could make a few bucks selling that footage to tmz
folks is lames

Back
Top Bottom