Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This tweet like a LAPD green light. Didn't think they would do this.

Right. They probably thinking yo would just turn himself in and check in, than be on the run with whole hoods on his tail. Rat in a hole. Streets would find a way to dig him out somehow.

That’s 100% an LAPD green light. Hell, I’m ironic fashion, the female driver could snitch on him and bring things full circle.

While the situation seems pretty cut and dry

what’s with the idea that it can only be a special secret agent sent by Trump and not something as simple as a few hating home boys who gave em the drop on Nip or something like that

While the situation seems pretty cut and dry

what’s with the idea that it can only be a special secret agent sent by Trump and not something as simple as a few hating home boys who gave em the drop on Nip or something like that
He was a known snitch and had him kicked out the store, dude was tight and that happened

Apparently they done started killing dude’s family.

I would say if dude had an ounce of decency he’d turn himself in... but he’s already proven to be an indecent excuse for a human being.:smh:

Cats in the streets don’t want to see this dirtbag turn himself in only to be sentenced to life and live out his days in protective custody... off tax payer dollars at that. ****. I feel it. I know it’s vindictive to wish death on dude, but it is what it is.

He won't be safe in lock up either unless they keep him out of gen pop for the rest of his life. He's ******.

Yeah that’s what I was saying about protective custody. He’s a dead man if he gets put in gen pop.

It just sucks that his innocent family members are paying for his cowardice with their lives.

Yeah...that's an unfortunate response going after dude's family. Don't hope anyone to be harmed, but at the very least i hope they went after family members also in the streets and not some neutrons related to the wrong guy.

He’ll prolly go out in a shootout w the laws or something

Bruh got a Snitch Jacket and got put off the set, I seriously doubt he wanna see that yard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom