Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's normally the simplest answer.

The internet makes everything a conspiracy though. Like I was reading stuff about KD's friend Cliff Dixon who was killed a couple of weeks ago, and how Fab's man Ruggs was involved because it's his club and because of his past. I'm like dude knows him, why would he bring him to his club to kill him? I would assume he would know where he lives and could meet him somewhere else. People watching too much Power, he was supposed to be on some Ghost **** and change clothes and go back in the club. Meanwhile the police and neighbors are looking at you trying to shut your club down. People have no problems just throwing peoples names out here regardless if they know the people or anything involved. That's why I hope that ****ty thing is true, because you can't just be doing that.

The internet is wild b, I just read this stuff and shake my head. It's not even about not being street, a lot of stuff isn't even logical.
Alotta ppl don’t wanna believe that most murders are between ppl that know each other or something simple like street/money/ beef ...playing internet detectives and coming up with elaborate theories like they writing a movie script is more fun when that death doesn’t hit too close to em

Conspiracy theory or not this and the Pac **** have in common that no one had it on them? and why was bruh even around?

get your hand outta my pocket

****ing weirdos man

Like what does a person even think they were going to walk into when they entered that hospital that made them think “I need to record this”...

The ***** wasn’t going to hop out and say April fools. The hell is wrong with people

Back
Top Bottom