Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Listening to this Daylyt video. It actually wasn't bad. He brought up some good points.

J Prince can speak out about a chain, but what about real issues? And why has he existed for so long as this so called boogeyman?

Bruh how the **** is G4 BOYZ playing Summer Jam in the year 2019?

For the life of me I don't understand how they have fans and who are their fans.

This not the same person bro

Cashout Kidd is what Bricc Baby/MPA Shidro aka Shiddy used to go by

This is what I was saying the other day, people confusing dude with the other Shiddy from 60

Thank god Goodlooks that would have been too wild

Listening to this Daylyt video. It actually wasn't bad. He brought up some good points.

J Prince can speak out about a chain, but what about real issues? And why has he existed for so long as this so called boogeyman?

Daylyt made some good point but a lot of that was just incoherent venting and I get it.

It's pointless to bring up J Prince or what somebody is doing that had nothing to do with this. And J Prince has been doing real stuff for 30 years and speaking on real issues.

Daylyt made a few good points especially about gangbanger culture but he be ODing on the hyperbole.

This is the same dude that threatened to clap up the URL event for something like $200 lol

The same dude who said he’d “fake being gay” (which no real heterosexual male will ever do, therefore he’s gay) to sell records or try to make it in Hollywood.

How y’all even LISTEN to guys like Daylyt baffles me

No u shut up
What u gonna do if I don’t
U ain’t gonnna come see me

Boy I would never see your strange *** anywhere we not built the same, you a do it for the internet *****. Nobody would prob even miss yo ho *** in yo real life if you got murked, prob just some NT ****** who like your HOV soliloquies and rants...but I’m not one of em. So **** ya.

Dicksucking *** boy gone change yo avy to Nip, never seen yo *** post in his thread 1 time before he died but you in every other thread popping **** but what should I expect from a weird *****?

Boy I would never see your strange *** anywhere we not built the same, you a do it for the internet *****. Nobody would prob even miss yo ho *** in yo real life if you got murked, prob just some NT *****s who like your HOV soliloquies and rants...but I’m not one of em. So **** ya.

Dicksucking *** boy gone change yo avy to Nip, never seen yo *** post in his thread 1 time before he died but you in every other thread popping **** but what should I expect from a weird *****?
oh
got time today
u bum *** **** boy
i have posted in the nipsey thread
u **** sucking **** boy
but because i dont post in his thread on the regular
i cant change my avy
pay my respects
give my condolences
u know what
suck my ****
i swear on everything i ever see u