Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In all honesty if Hov did do something (which based off his prior moves he will), it's probably gonna go unreported. I remember that dream Hampton article she put out which mentioned just a FEW of the things Hov & Bey have paid for & she went on to say how they usually like to keep it low & w/o the media attention.

Nips OG who bought em the Mac he started rapping on...

Diff stories popping up. Where a burger come from? Y’all dap up a known snitch and one that just got addressed by Nip at that?

At the same time he could be tryna keep gang business of tv.

Anyone else feeling like it was an inside job on the behalf of someone much closer to nip than ******? But no one wanna say that bc they (all$in) still hurting?

Dude pulls up to the shop on some random **** to get his homie some gear, bruh happen to be around, dude leaves for “3 seconds” (not implicating dude in vid himself but who knows)...etc. maybe I’m the only one

Last edited:
I don't know about conspiracy but I definitely think there's more to the story. Both ****** and Nip
s boy he was going to get clothes for got outta jail around the same time? Is that right? It was supposed to be spur of the moment and ****** just happened to run into him? It's tricky

How is that a conspiracy? Bc the west coast street blog IG accounts that have kept ****** updated so far has ran w the snitch thing? Lol it’s so early in the case they very well could get on tv and say that tomorrow (inside job).

That’s not even some movie plot government secret agent type **** for you to call it a conspiracy.

I don't know about conspiracy but I definitely think there's more to the story. Both ****ty and Nip
s boy he was going to get clothes for got outta jail around the same time? Is that right? It was supposed to be spur of the moment and ****ty just happened to run into him? It's tricky

The more you think about it that’s the only way this **** could go as perfectly as it did if someone who was in that inner inner circle was giving bruh the drop.

I get why people don’t wanna go there though them boys grieving right now and that’s a heavy thing to throw around.

Why we just now hearing that everybody had burgers and where the burger shop footage of the shooting?

He went to go get a gun or he went to go get a burger and came back shooting?

Lol that’s why little **** like that matter

“So don't believe everything your earlobe captures/
It's mostly backwards, unless it happens to be as accurate as me/
And everything said in song you happen to see/
Then, actually, believe half of what you see
None of what you hear, even if it's spat by me“

That rumor started on social media - the whole snitch thing. I asked where the paperwork, and nobody ever answer.

Take whatever social media say with a grain of salt, frfr.

Social Media - hood gossip - tabloid (all the same)

Ima just chill and let more information come out. Too many people wanna be right and get on some "I know the truth".

Word. Folks out here scrambling left and right to piece together a story just so they can say "I told you ******" on the internet. None of that is gonna bring the god back.

Lames exposing themselves, so I can't be mad at that.

CBDC03D0-FBF0-4882-B64E-51E64465BAEF.png

Posted this in TAN but figured it would fit here more do.
Watching that Snoop “Reincarnated” documentary and it’s good better than the actual album. It’s kind of funny watching it being he put so much into it and it flopped. Wasn’t a good sound for Snoop Lion IMO. :lol:
Daz is also hilarious in it. It’s on Netflix worth a watch if you never seen it.

Back
Top Bottom