Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Last edited:
@5:26 One of Nipsey's boys talks about that same alley and how _'s used creep from over there shooting but it stopped because like I said earlier it's camera's everywhere and dudes ain't tryna get football #'s.

Now Nipsey's brother says this.

"Since then, Samiel has been trying to come to terms with what happened, but it’s hard to know who to trust. His brother’s death feels like an “execution.”

He wonders if the attack was a hit job or if Holder was simply jealous.

“It doesn’t make sense that somebody from the area, that just snuck up, and just talked to him and shook his hand minutes before,” Samiel said. “It’s mind-boggling.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-nipsey-hussle-final-moments-20190404-story.html

The **** still don't make sense.

@5:26 One of Nipsey's boys talks about that same alley and how _'s used creep from over there shooting but it stopped because like I said earlier it's camera's everywhere and dudes ain't tryna get football #'s.

Now Nipsey's brother says this.

"Since then, Samiel has been trying to come to terms with what happened, but it’s hard to know who to trust. His brother’s death feels like an “execution.”

He wonders if the attack was a hit job or if Holder was simply jealous.

“It doesn’t make sense that somebody from the area, that just snuck up, and just talked to him and shook his hand minutes before,” Samiel said. “It’s mind-boggling.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-nipsey-hussle-final-moments-20190404-story.html

The **** still don't make sense.

“Holder was a familiar face in South L.A. Pictures on social media show him wearing the Crips-blue bandannas, but in recent years, he seems to have vanished.

He re-emerged at the Marathon Clothing store on Sunday...”

Just like they say in the mafia, most of the time your killer is an acquaintance that comes with a smile on their face.

Not calling it a full blown conspiracy but something isn't adding up. Courts and prisons don't benefit from gangs squashing beef.

At this point people are just looking for something to not add up. Nothing adds up because nobody knows anything about what happened. Trying to piece something together without details will make anything not make sense.

Last edited:
I think the constant "it's not adding up" narrative is kind of hollow though.

A man who from all accounts was trying to bring more good into the world died. No **** it doesn't add up. No explanation, rather it be simple or complex, will make this add up.

It would be easier to accept that this was orchestrated than the story of some weirdo coming around got in his feelings because of his own actions in the past and just took bro

Like decades of history and ripple effect were lost I don’t think it’s wrong to really try and understand what happened here beyond “****** being ******”

A unified gang entity even in one state is some powerful ****.

It would be easier to accept that this was orchestrated than the story of some weirdo coming around got in his feelings because of his own actions in the past and just took bro

Like decades of history and ripple effect were lost I don’t think it’s wrong to really try and understand what happened here beyond “*****s being *****s”

A unified gang entity even in one state is some powerful ****.
No doubt it would be easier to accept. That doesn't make it the more likely outcome, however.

I'm totally with asking questions and researching on your own. We have been lied to all our lives. But I think a lot of folks are mixing emotion with their reasoning and that's always a dangerous mix. I mean, even you said it yourself that the inside job explanation is easier to accept. Hoping for the easier to accept outcome is purely emotion based.

Man the internet goes overboard with the theories, and i'm no conspiracy nut, but son popping up with a high profile lawyer, privately funded is wild.

Man the internet goes overboard with the theories, and i'm no conspiracy nut, but son popping up with a high profile lawyer, privately funded is wild.
Yeah, but if this was apart of the conspiracy, why would the folks who created the plan bring any kind of heat to an obviously guilty person? Give him Johnny PublicDefender and send him away for 20-Life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom