Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What would this be karma for?

Was dude not going around acting tough to kids not his size knocking peoples supreme gear off their heads etc?? He put out that energy so karma got him back but worse

I dont feel bad for people like that

Dude was a lame doing it for social media

Now im not sure what he got shot over but it eventually was going to catch up to him

I will say glad to see him live though would hate to see someone die and i truly hope he has a speedy recovery

He singing a lot of this one it’s hard tho

Bruh really the Hood T Pain when he get in that bag.

His autotune voice got a similar register and he just ****s out these colorful melodies, despite the fact that the songs are about **** like smashing *****es in a traphouse :lol:

Edit: Mustard compositions got better too, he prolly got some fresher eyes and ears under him now

Twisting the lens on my caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamera
search_results.gif

That just mean I stay focused

:pimp:

Have literally only heard one song from the Melly kid (recently at that). Read the excerpts about what he’s charged with. If he really did that and they send him for that walk... I get it.

There’s bound to be a point in time where hip hop addresses its demons with some of the messages that have been perpetuated all these years. For a long time, artists have relied on the “it’s a reflection on what happens in the hood” rhetoric to justify some wild lyrics. While that’s true, it disregards how influential and diminutive people can be. That stuff has been normalized and has been bleeding over into real life for a while. This is interesting to me because I don’t think we’ve ever seen a rapper who’s somewhat well know get sentenced to death. I don’t wish that on the kid, but that penalty does exist is many states when you’re found guilty of murder. You don’t often get to murk people and just go about your business.

that kid apparently bipolar. not a excuse to off ya mans but if he was white he would prob get life not death, whole thing crazy tbh.

I can't wait to hear Joe, Mal & Rory go off on Kanye for selling church merch, while Mal is sitting their with a diamond encrusted jesus piece

Back
Top Bottom