Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo. Toronto Twitter/Instagram is comedy.

There’s this story unfolding about this shorty named Chromazz who got her chain snatched by some dudes. The exchanges back and forth is jokes.

I thought Drake was exaggerating with the accent but nah... them ****** really sound like that. :lol:

:lol: how you find out about this ****?

She's the definition of a bird

Nice **** tho

Bruh. :lol:

Was on the explorer page and saw that the cats who stole her chain made a video (*facepalm).

Looked her up after that and saw the video of her response that I posted before. The comments are hilarious. Mans is really mans’ing up there in the 6. :lol:

Bruh. :lol:

Was on the explorer page and saw that the cats who stole her chain made a video (*facepalm).

Looked her up after that and saw the video of her response that I posted before. The comments are hilarious. Mans is really mans’ing up there in the 6. :lol:

Buncha waste yutes, all of them.

Toronto shordys
E5279B0F-2F71-4DDF-AC8E-1090CA16AD48.png

Gotta get back up to Toronto...nice place, alotta flavors :pimp:

We had a group of joints visiting down here a month or 2 ago and yea they really sound like that :lol:
Women so fire out there, gotta return for real one of these days. They really do speak like that out in certain areas, most people are just ignorant not having visited.

Gotta get back up to Toronto...nice place, alotta flavors :pimp:

We had a group of joints visiting down here a month or 2 ago and yea they really sound like that :lol:
Women so fire out there, gotta return for real one of these days. They really do speak like that out in certain areas, most people are just ignorant not having visited.

In a recent interview, Seattle Seahawk’s QB Russell Wilson said that he urged Ciara to take rapper Future off of child support.

“I don’t like seeing my son and my wife stressing about such a minuscule amount of money.” Wilson then stated that him and Ciara don’t need Future’s “Coins” and that he needs them more. “Ciara and her ex constantly argue because he’s not consistent and can go months without even paying. I can provide for my family without his little coins. I’m sure he needs the money more than we do. He’s got other kids in need, no need for him to over extend himself because we are set for generations ahead of us.”

Russell Wilson also just announced he signed a $140 million contract with over $100 million in guarantees and a $65 million signing bonus

https://www.power92chicag .. port-payments/

Got damn Russ :sick:

Future gotta kill this man :smh:

"coins" tho :rofl:
Son.

This is that fade on sight talk. Fam said this wild publicly. Future name getting dragged. I thought it couldn't get any worse before.

And the thing about it is he's doing Future a solid getting him off child support. So you know he mad cuz he shouldn't be mad.

I know people gon co sign because they dont like Travis Scott but this is a *** move. ****** can't even pay homage anymore

I see it both ways

On one hand, I hate to see hip hop artist sue other artist, when rap is based off sampling.

But I can see where it's like you're getting a beat or hook for free and not even paying homage or credit.

I see it both ways

On one hand, I hate to see hip hop artist sue other artist, when rap is based off sampling.

But I can see where it's like you're getting a beat or hook for free and not even paying homage or credit.

In this context, Travis was 100% paying homage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom