Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In a recent interview, Seattle Seahawk’s QB Russell Wilson said that he urged Ciara to take rapper Future off of child support.

“I don’t like seeing my son and my wife stressing about such a minuscule amount of money.” Wilson then stated that him and Ciara don’t need Future’s “Coins” and that he needs them more. “Ciara and her ex constantly argue because he’s not consistent and can go months without even paying. I can provide for my family without his little coins. I’m sure he needs the money more than we do. He’s got other kids in need, no need for him to over extend himself because we are set for generations ahead of us.”

Russell Wilson also just announced he signed a $140 million contract with over $100 million in guarantees and a $65 million signing bonus

https://www.power92chicag .. port-payments/

Got damn Russ :sick:

Future gotta kill this man :smh:

"coins" tho :rofl:

Why would y’all think this is real?

Drake fans really can't accept that man's is a whole *** thief

Everyone in music is

Futurehive jumped on me when I called him a waverider for doing a tape with JuiceWrld

and Thug is bulletproof from slander to a select few in here

It’s every artist :rolleyes

That quote from Russel has to be fake.

I could def see him getting the better of Future in a scrap though, then afterwards be like "it was just two grown men duking it out then we squashed things and went for some beers, it's all love. Go Hawks!!"

Russell from the DMV area too so, wavycrocket wavycrocket probably done crossed paths with bruh. Gotta love it

1. That ***** from the 804.(I got people’s out there tho, like a 2nd home)

2. That ain’t the DMV

That Russ comment real? :lol:. That’s wild on a couple of levels if he said that. Sounds like something a bossip writer would write, talking about “coins”.

Can’t imagine a grown family man talking like that :lol:.

The Russell quote is def fake. That **** would be posted on every blog and probably trending if it were real

whether its real or not
cant nobody say
they didnt at least grin reading that

I didnt....I mean I guess it would have been funny if it was real but that **** is blatantly false. It’s expected though, anytime any nameless person writes some fan fiction about Russ/Ciara/Future ppl gone run with it as facts. This literally like the 10th rumor between them that was fake.

Hip hop never been “balanced” like that to me tho, not how _’s talk at least. The South and Midwest historically got way less love on that grand scale, that’s not “balance” to me

Scales still off just tipped a different way

Talking musically bro, not representation... that’s where you’re off at

1. That ***** from the 804.(I got people’s out there tho, like a 2nd home)

2. That ain’t the DMV

That Russ comment real? :lol:. That’s wild on a couple of levels if he said that. Sounds like something a bossip writer would write, talking about “coins”.

Can’t imagine a grown family man talking like that :lol:.

“I got people out there” :nerd::nerd:

Do a genealogy test and let us find out you related to Russa’ Wilson :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Wavy and Russell cousins!!! Your world gone be turned upside down :lol:

WavyWilson :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom