Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whole time Puff staying silent even though that's his artist
giphy.gif

puff the whole time

Khaled just another parasite y’all let in. If it wasn’t entertainment dude would be running a corner store or hair store probably profiling his Black patrons. ****** will accept anybody.

Before converting and before shooting up the club and ending up in prison the main thing I remember about dude is Lil Kim going off on him when other ppl were saying he sounded like Biggie.

She was MAD :lol:

Whole time Puff staying silent even though that's his artist

Shyne was nice, but Puff isn't the one who should have put him out.

Shyne caught unneeded backlash just from his voice and a lot of people didn't listen to him just because of that.

Ain't nobody bout to click play on these old *** *****s man

:lol:

:lol:. Anytime I see a NORE video...I hit play. Had to post something for my guy Magic33 Magic33 . I know he bumping :pimp:

Appreciate it youngin

YG stylist struck gold cause boy he making easy money dressing bruh, smh. I don’t even mind the tucked in shirt but man

Return of the Mac is a classic

This was the album that put me on P fr. Prior to 2007, his music never quite caught with me. Didnt even listen to HNIC till like 09. Lol

Then i started listening to mobb deep off the strength of P solo work. Heard the infamous album and murda muzik both for the first time in maybe 2010 or somethin. Lol

Post legends you started listening to “late” and what made you give em a chance.

Nas -the battle with jay. I was actually hatin on dude without knowing anything about him just bc it was team rocafella or nothin @ the time. Lol a friend lemme hear “your da man” from stillmatic, then **** changed. Lol not to mention, the first time i saw the video for one mic was an experience for me.

Stillmatic was actually the first album i had from dude. First heard illmatic in 2004 on the 10 year anniversary re-release. Lol

Back
Top Bottom