Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone know what that youtube series posted in here awhile ago with a dude exposing past hiphop stories about dudes getting beat up/robbed etc??

Last edited:
I slept on Future but it wasn’t necessarily based off music being bad. I just felt like he was dumbing himself down earlier. I HATED HATED the song “S**** “ that song was it for me. Then he wisened back up.

Khaled just another parasite y’all let in. If it wasn’t entertainment dude would be running a corner store or hair store probably profiling his Black patrons. ****** will accept anybody.

Another dude trying to sound profound only to end up spewing the same sort of profiling bigoted ******** that he’s speaking out against.

Some of you cats kill me.

I slept on Future but it wasn’t necessarily based off music being bad. I just felt like he was dumbing himself down earlier. I HATED HATED the song “S**** “ that song was it for me. Then he wisened back up.

You hated Future in the midst of the 3peat. No explanation for hating on that level of greatness. It’s gotta be deeper than that :lol:.

And Just because :pimp:

:emoji_goat::emoji_goat::emoji_goat:

Another dude trying to sound profound only to end up spewing the same sort of profiling bigoted bull**** that he’s speaking out against.

Some of you cats kill me.

Aren’t you half white or something? I wouldn’t expect you to relate. Appreciate you expressing your emotions though :lol:

:rofl: at you having the audacity to mention emotions while you’re using deflection tactics. Bless up fam.

Someone has seen the light

ef2aa305a523c66240ff8d64ba2d2ffd.png

Post legends you started listening to “late” and what made you give em a chance.

Nas -the battle with jay. I was actually hatin on dude without knowing anything about him just bc it was team rocafella or nothin @ the time. Lol a friend lemme hear “your da man” from stillmatic, then **** changed. Lol not to mention, the first time i saw the video for one mic was an experience for me.

Stillmatic was actually the first album i had from dude. First heard illmatic in 2004 on the 10 year anniversary re-release. Lol
Cam and all of Dipset.

I was on my Common I Used To Love Her Kufi Backpacker Elitist ******** in the early '00s, so I never really appreciated the movement the way I should have at the time.

I was spending most of my time in Spanish Harlem (Franklin Plaza and 1199) and Cam and the pink Range was a fixture. He used to just park it out on the street. Once around that time, a friend of mine went and tried to open the door, and it was unlocked. Cam was really living free back then. Used to pull up in front of Hajji's on 110th and 1st and just kick it for a few. Mad I was so stubborn at the time.:lol:

That and the majority of West Coast artists. It wasn't until GTA San Andreas that I really did the knowledge and started to appreciate a lot of classic West Coast rap.

Post legends you started listening to “late” and what made you give em a chance.

Nas -the battle with jay. I was actually hatin on dude without knowing anything about him just bc it was team rocafella or nothin @ the time. Lol a friend lemme hear “your da man” from stillmatic, then **** changed. Lol not to mention, the first time i saw the video for one mic was an experience for me.

Stillmatic was actually the first album i had from dude. First heard illmatic in 2004 on the 10 year anniversary re-release. Lol

8Ball & MJG. Always liked their features but never listened to one of their albums til in my 20's. Same with Pharcyde.

Back
Top Bottom