Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What the **** going on with Glizzy at 300?? This Covered N Blood is hard af and nobody is talking about it.

**** fire. It’s getting play around my way. But, it ain’t got the National juice for some reason. He can’t seem to catch on at that level. Fully Loaded was tough too.

White Girl was the **** freshman year since we talking bout Glizzy

Lil Uzi and Shy glizzy sound alike the way Quavo and Mike Jones sound alike :lol:

"paranoid cuz im on 55th with no burner
I had to let D use it, that's cuz he lived in Compton
he catching the train by himself he might run into something"

my guy already beefing with Wack100 trying to get out from under his management :frown:
Cash Money ****ing up

Watching that Wu documentary just was another reminder how rappers carried themselves back then compared to now. From what they put in their music, what they said in interviews. Even ODB knew it was a time and place. _'s just moved different back then.

He ain’t have social media. Imagine ODB with a phone in his hand 24/7 :lol:.

Yo was super solid tho. Loved the part with him and his wife. Beautiful

the part with Ghost talking a his disabled brothers got to me, I have 2 cousins with cerebral palsy
I just think about how far along they could have been if more people in knew to just let the experience
life more like regular kids instead of just kind of playing down to their disability they're so smart even with their limitiations
I know they could have been in even better shape if they were just given a little more

He ain’t have social media. Imagine ODB with a phone in his hand 24/7 :lol:.

Yo was super solid tho. Loved the part with him and his wife. Beautiful

For that era he was on camera a lot more than most rappers. He was talking that 5% Nation stuff a lot.

And it's still crazy to me that Knowledge from Belly and Rich Power from Black And White was one of the street dudes funding Wu tang.

0635e17885cde93783493ba504a8fb7d.jpg

Thought he was just a actor until like 2010. Always thought he was real convincing in those 2 roles. :lol:

Why RZA acted like it wasn’t his idea for that 1x1 album. He didn’t know Chivalry was out there making house calls for the album?

Mics of Men (Wu Doc) was special man, had me rewinding some parts because some of the footage was too ill.

A couple parts that stuck out to me was the chills I got when they came up with CREAM (Meth would body them hooks) and how that song put them into another stratosphere

Also, when ODB was talking to Divine on the phone and trying to get out of his Wu contract, talking to him as family but trying to resolve business. You can hear the pain in ODB’s voice... hated that Dirty & rza had a fallout

Mics of Men (Wu Doc) was special man, had me rewinding some parts because some of the footage was too ill.

A couple parts that stuck out to me was the chills I got when they came up with CREAM (Meth would body them hooks) and how that song put them into another stratosphere

Also, when ODB was talking to Divine on the phone and trying to get out of his Wu contract, talking to him as family but trying to resolve business. You can hear the pain in ODB’s voice... hated that Dirty & rza had a fallout

RZA and Divine was mad selfish...ODB should of been given a check just like Cappa.

The fact that nobody heard the complete album of the 36 Chambers until RZA was done with it was mind blown. Basically they heard it when everybody else did.

I’m wanting to know why Loud didn’t sign any of those guys as solo artists since they got first bid.

Back
Top Bottom