Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Whole Dungeon Family really. One of the strongest lineages in rap music.

BC907DA0-F54C-4E9D-B1EC-3BB295789666.png

I don’t **** with Kanye at all but I need to know if that’s true. If so, I don’t even know what to say about him anymore. That’s pure self hate. Black women go through enough, they don’t need this bull**** when he has such a huge Asian, Arab and white fanbase.

The fact that you ****in white *****es that want to be black and say that is ****in crazy. These white *****es want big lips, big asses and hips. Don’t have any of them. White *****es have no rhythm and can’t do ****. But you trying to make a black woman out of a white woman. FOH

Last edited:
I don’t **** with Kanye at all but I need to know if that’s true. If so, I don’t even know what to say about him anymore. That’s pure self hate. Black women go through enough, they don’t need this bull**** when he has such a huge Asian, Arab and white fanbase.

The fact that you ****in white *****es that want to be black and say that is ****in crazy. These white *****es want big lips, big asses and hips. Don’t have any of them. White *****es have no rhythm and can’t do ****. But you trying to make a black woman out of a white woman. FOH
I’ve ****ed white females
Black
Asian
Samoan
Hispanic
Only one I ain’t smashed was like middle eastern
Kanye don’t know what he talking about
**** are **** in any race
Ain’t saved for any particular race
I’ve smashed white females who like to suck d
And some who don’t
Black females who love to swallow
Some who don’t
Anyone say anything different
They ain’t had enough p
Or they prejudice

People BORED AF nowadays with no life. Couple with idol worshipping being at an all-time high :rofl::rofl::lol:

If true, Durk better plead self defense. Or........... they better up some hush money for witnesses.

Bro you know this fake as hell right? :lol: :smh:

We can’t be getting finessed by fake news this easily

It’s too easy these days. All you gotta do is insinuate some form of racism and black folks ears point up like felines getting splashed by water. Remember the cropped Macy’s Christmas ad? Nobody takes a second to do some research, google, nothing. Just click, share, and most of all can’t forget to give a paragraph of their thoughts :smh:

It’s too easy these days. All you gotta do is insinuate some form of racism and black folks ears point up like felines getting splashed by water. Remember the cropped Macy’s Christmas ad? Nobody takes a second to do some research, google, nothing. Just click, share, and most of all can’t forget to give a paragraph of their thoughts :smh:
Really wish there was a way to enforce a major penalty for this. People casually ruin others lives with no repercussion for making false accusations :lol:

Might make a service that finds the info of the people behind these accounts and creates lawsuits against them. Would make a killing.

Back
Top Bottom