Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wax was calling him a snitch not too long ago now he on ig talkin bout pray for my bro :lol: that boy outta here though
From what I heard that bandz dude’s best friend was the snitch and Wax was mad at him for still hanging with him. Who know’s.

Fam

I asked Joe if he knew who ran the Joe Budden Fits page on IG

He said some ***** from NC and when he finds out who it is, he’s gonna **** him up

Rory said “until you find out its Da Baby”

Joe took back everything he said :lol:

935B1B1B-09B0-4EEB-9C3C-2CB21715B709.jpeg

Its about damn time. :smokin
Sounds/looks like no 9th tho. :ohwell:

9th Wonder did 1 of 14 tracks off of Getback, so I’m ok with this.

Their very last album is wiped from my memory :rofl: I don’t even remember the cover. I may listen to that in a little while Nevermind Jim Jones ‘El Capo’ dropped.

Last edited:
Its about damn time. :smokin
Sounds/looks like no 9th tho. :ohwell:

Aint really back until 9th is back producing. There's just something about the sound of The Listening and The Minstrel Show.

Other than that I'm fine with just some new Phonte.

Will bump this though. I feel as a group/duo they shouldve had more albums out. Got a lot of their classics on mixtapes.

Last edited:
I assuming some of y’all don’t know about Kid Frost? :lol:

Background info: 15 albums down. If not the first, one of the first Latino rapper. First artist on Ruthless Records. Rivalry of Ice-T. Dr. Dre and DJ Yella used to be his DJ. He helped form the Latin Alliance - basically put all the Latin American rappers during that time under one album.

Last edited:
I thought Leftback was a fine album it just wasnt ****ing with any of the early stuff 9th helped produced. From my understanding their all cool though and 9th will be helping alot just not full time.

Back
Top Bottom