Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Think I'm on the Ross is underrated wave. Teflon Don from start to end is damn near perfect. Every feature fits perfectly. Production is top notch

That beat switch on Maybach 3.

wow.png
ooh.png
lawd.png

I came alive like a moth in the summer time

Rozay felt like the real Teflon Don on there

tumblr_m5rh9xPHnP1qlgjuxo1_500.jpg

That beat switch on Maybach 3.

wow.png
ooh.png
lawd.png

I came alive like a moth in the summer time

Rozay felt like the real Teflon Don on there

tumblr_m5rh9xPHnP1qlgjuxo1_500.jpg
Man!! Everybody on that track killed it. TI came with it. Badu on the hook and Kiss killin it as usual. Can't believe I slept on Ross for so long.

Anyone know where the Buck and 50 beef started? I read somewhere it was because Buck asked to be released from his contract. That’s weak if that’s true.

Shout out to fif. I get a kick out of his fits, I appreciate the comedic relief. Definitely top 5 DOA of worst dressed rappers. Easily the most consistent one.

carter 1 still bumps

Part of me dont eem like listening to C1.

Almost always end up smh-ing @ the wasted talent.

Wayne as is will go down with the greats but if he woulda continued building on this particular style of delivery/content, he really coulda ended up crackin top 5.

Bein around/signed to jay coulda helped dude in sooooooo many ways...

Listening to Dave East P2 right now and it’s so weird how dope he is while also being monotonous. I love Dave but Dave is still missing something.

That’s a really good album/mixtape but I get what’s you’re saying. He still hasn’t found 100% who he is cause he wants to play both sides. He’s best at storytelling soul based songs, but he still wants to be an IG model crip.

Back
Top Bottom