Tee Grizzley be on beat more than off
I enjoy his voice and his way of story telling

He'll have a nice punchline or two as well

Y'all gon flame me but I feel like Tee tells a story like Jim Jones does

Tee Grizzley be on beat more than off
I enjoy his voice and his way of story telling

He'll have a nice punchline or two as well

Y'all gon flame me but I feel like Tee tells a story like Jim Jones does

Facts. Always give a few lines that make me chuckle too lol. Little more than Half way through and the album is solid

It's surprising Aubrey and Chris haven't been best friends for the last ten years. Both straight cornballs making generic pop music. Them collabing makes way more sense than Chris and Tyga.

I wish Chris would just make real R&B music but he too busy chasing a hit and making this generic pop music.

Y’all going to gas this future album again?

HOLLUP’ HOLLUP’ HOLLLLLLUP’..........

Don’t tell me Future dropped some weak a*** ’zona

wavycrocket wavycrocket a blinkin a blinkin

Y’all already know I’m going to gas and Stan regardless. I was trying to keep it cool and leave it in the Hendrix thread. But if cats want it to bleed over here too... :smokin

I only call you when I'm faded
Your arms around me come and save me
I only want you to have my baby
When I'm drunk and I'm down and depressed I just need to confess to you.
Words to live by this summer. That boy battin’ a thousand with blindfolds on. :smokin

It’s about to be hard for these **** all summer. You text me a paragraph I’m deadass responding with “okay”. Wild misogyny this summer. :lol:

East hasn't put out a Fully COMPLETE project sine Kairi (P2 was to me, but i also took some songs out and replaced them with Loosies he dropped fromt that year). With that said it's getting very strange that along with every critique of his music there's a comment on his looks 90% of the time & it's always from ****** :smh:

East hasn't put out a Fully COMPLETE project sine Kairi (P2 was to me, but i also took some songs out and replaced them with Loosies he dropped fromt that year). With that said it's getting very strange that along with every critique of his music there's a comment on his looks 90% of the time & it's always from *****s :smh:

Why you hating that he get love from h****’s?
People don’t care about the music anymore and you know it. They obsessed with the celebrity. Nobody cares about the content

Why you hating that he get love from h****’s?
People don’t care about the music anymore and you know it. They obsessed with the celebrity. Nobody cares about the content

I was talking about the grown *** men that seem to bring up his looks whenever the music is discussed. some of the critiques on his music are 100% valid, but it seems like dudes be having outside motivation to dislike son & it's funny.

I was talking about the grown *** men that seem to bring up his looks whenever the music is discussed. some of the critiques on his music are 100% valid, but it seems like dudes be having outside motivation to dislike son & it's funny.

You respecting the critiques of dudes who listen to guys like Trippie Redd or Drake? Bruh, f**** people’s opinion man. East makes good music. Stop worrying about others opinions

tukyw660rw231.jpg

Damn I wanted this collab the most and its coming :pimp:

giphy.gif

what makes you think he has writers? his music was vastly lyrically better before rack city. he even has collabs with Nas lol

Just a hunch. He doesn't come off to me like he's witty or super charismatic with his words so I just assume he's got some people helpin' him a bit
For an artist of his caliber it's not an insult, it's expected to me

Back
Top Bottom