Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Atlanta

227304-50-cent-50-cent-smiling-gif.gif

Khaled planning a big lawsuit against Billboard cause they didnt count some 100,000 sales through some deal he did with a company

Edit: link added

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/10/dj-khaled-planning-monster-lawsuit-against-billboard-chart/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Is he trying to retroactively get a number one :lol:

In a matter of a week, Khaled has turned himself from one of the most likable guys to a cornball

He was likable?

All jokes aside dudes still getting upset over gay trolling in 2019?

Do better

I don’t think anyone would even care if he was actually making good music, but not only does he make garbage, but 2 guys that spawned from him make better music and lapped him in success by simply being themselves. Young Thug has a different gimmick every month, and always manages to flop when his album commercial album mixtape project drops. Dude was on some pop or whatever song that had like 90 million views at the time and it didn’t translate to anything in the slightest :rofl:

Last edited:
I mess with Bamz, don't know why he ain't more poppin

He can come off sort of corny at times IMO. He's searching for his place and trying to get noticed.

I hear about something he's doing every few months and then he goes away.

Do latinos support him?

I know him and Joell were doing that corny No Panty group with Nitty Scott, but that didn't go anywhere.

If Thug next project doesn’t slap, it’s quiet for homie. He hasn’t dropped a good project since Jeffrey in 2016. :nerd:

If Thug next project doesn’t slap, it’s quiet for homie. He hasn’t dropped a good project since Jeffrey in 2016. :nerd:

Dude has been getting more aid than a DJ Khaled album and still remains a footnote :lol: and I've heard more about the album cover and song titles more than the actual songs. Every track title named after a more popular person or a person that had more popular songs just to get residual clicks.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Still one of my favorite albums of all time.

Til’ one weekend my uncle got stabbed to death
He got murdered by a fiend, my pops ain’t like that
He was from Nutty Blocc, they use to call him Maniac
Crazy *** *****, with a Black Panther tat, kill a *****, cross ‘em out on his Compton hat
AA2555F6-F23C-4FB0-8D6F-C98B760E2436.png

Bought my first Converse, thought I couldn't be stopped
When I creased up my khakis and threw on my Ronnie Lott
Used to think that I was hard, so I stole my brothers Glock
And that's the day my life changed cause that night he got shot
Killed by another Crip over his Rolex watch
I got high for three years off that "Chronic" from the Doc
I was drinkin' 40 ounces a lot
And every liquor store in Compton sold out the day Eazy dropped
I start bangin' red laces in my a-di-das
Drinkin' out a brown paper bag on my first drive-by
I was a menace to society
But I never left finger prints on my (Olde English)
7977A1C7-4012-4182-966D-E0C71DC8C9E9.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom