Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Khaled :lol: :lol:

This is what happens when you reach for corny singles and base everything you do on #'s.

Ya'll been waiting years for Thug to have this moment. :lol:

I ain't happening and I bump his music a lot but nah it ain't happening.

May as well wait on these too
8B850F4E-6B4F-4FB1-BEAB-53CA56A8AD3F.jpeg
896640D0-A3CA-47CB-A1A8-4164EAAAEE8C.jpeg

This is what happens when you reach for corny singles and base everything you do on #'s.

Never forget the homie lamekilla lamekilla swearing Future’s run was over back in 2016 and that Thug was about to take over. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mad I missed this 4 days ago.

June 6 1989....

Asking you bc I think you were the one who told me the reason, but what’s the username of the dude who signed off all his posts with “DF!!!!”

I remember I thought it meant “DA ****!!!!” For the longest :lol:

I wanna ask him all music out there by the dude who did second verse I think his name G Rock by him saying it but internet is bringing back no info.

Verse starts @ 1:00 if anyone else has info on this dude discography. I’ll take mixtapes and all

Apparently he in a duo called Chamdon. I wonder why DF ain’t on some Cash Money **** where they still putting out acts today.

Last edited:

Thug is a lost cause unfortunately. I became a fan late and have had nothing to look forward to but some mid from him. He'll drop off a good verse but I have no faith in a full project from him

Cole gonna give Thug his classic album. If it’s true he exec producing. Cole not gon let him just ******** it.

I wanna see Cole do what André did ten years ago on the executive producer tip.

Asking you bc I think you were the one who told me the reason, but what’s the username of the dude who signed off all his posts with “DF!!!!”

I remember I thought it meant “DA ****!!!!” For the longest :lol:

I wanna ask him all music out there by the dude who did second verse I think his name G Rock by him saying it but internet is bringing back no info.

Verse starts @ 1:00 if anyone else has info on this dude discography. I’ll take mixtapes and all

Apparently he in a duo called Chamdon. I wonder why DF ain’t on some Cash Money **** where they still putting out acts today.

As someone mentioned, it was the homie AirAnt23.

I sent him the only OutKast promo T I ever owned. **** fit like a 2xl :lol:

Have only listened to one Trippie Red song and I felt like the nights was really yelling at me the whole time... Like it was aimed to me as an individual. :lol:

Out of the new cats, who do you all check for? Talking about the Uzi, Carti, Lil _____, etc. lane.

Back
Top Bottom