Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket Come on fam, how did you not include this? :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

"...I had to go to work with heavy metal
I done seen dead bodies in the ghetto
I seen these ******* dancin with the devil
I seen that money make a ***** evil..."

obama-crying.gif

Roddy Ricch
Polo G
Lil Tjay
Lil Baby

When Meek starts to slow down one of these four will be the guy :pimp:

On the other side of it, Chance is going out sad with that Groceries song. Don’t have a clue who will succeed Drake.

MANNN, Chance is going out SADDDD. How he go from juice to that :sick: bruh just gave up

I'm looking at some of these artist's names and realizing I have no clue who in the hell any of these guys are :lol:
I turn 30 this year, surely I'm not that far removed from rap :nerd:
It's not even about being removed or old. Some of these dudes just ain't for some people. I come across a lot of 'em cuz I'm welling to see if any new real talent is out there and when I see they're just doing what's poppin with no added element I just say it ain't for me and move on. A lot of these "aye, aye, yah, yah" are for a different crowd.

It's not even about being removed or old. Some of these dudes just ain't for some people. I come across a lot of 'em cuz I'm welling to see if any new real talent is out there and when I see they're just doing what's poppin with no added element I just say it ain't for me and move on. A lot of these "aye, aye, yah, yah" are for a different crowd.
I feel you. I try to be open minded when it comes to music. I'm not on social media anymore so I rarely even know who's hot anymore. I messed around and said I don't really rock with new guys like Young Thug and people at work were looking at me crazy. It didn't even occur to me that dude's been out for years. I don't mind some newer stuff when I'm in the gym but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom