Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Magic33 Magic33 dont nobody complain when you and a host of others post old ****. We welcome it. We explore it. Hell, @6pac be asking questions and ****, trying to be UP on old. ****. And he’s the resident young ***** in this thread.

For some reason...YALL always wanna talk down on new **** you clearly don’t give a chance :lol:. Let it be man. If people enjoy it, let them rock.

With that said...bumping this Rhoddy on a fine Tuesday :pimp:

I only bash the music when dudes start bashing "washed" music as if this music is something to be proud of.

You're actually one of the few who don't bash older music, and I just like ****in with you. [pause]

Yeah, he can rap, but he never mastered how to be entertaining and crafting songs.

Yep. He can freestyle his *** off but then you listen to his complete projects and there’s a lot left to be desired. Cyhi found himself years ago after suffering some of the same tendencies. I’m still trying to figure out who Los is.

Los can rap his *** off. And been doing it for a minute. Real talented dude. The fact he made a long career off his own pen, and never had a hit record is a testament to his talent.

I remember when Skinny Suge and then was at his neck :lol: @ 28:45 mark of the stop snitching DVD.

I like Future old projects. Have them in rotation.

But his music is on a decline. Periodt.

That whole fraudulent thing about him rub me the wrong way, just like Rick Ross fraudulent ***.

In keeping with that logic, you minus whale chalk it up on rap as a genre. 9/10 none of these ****** doing what they say they do. :lol:

I been saying for years that Future doesn’t do drugs the way he’d have folks believe. No way he’d be able to function, let alone not have od’d by now.

Feeling a way about dude saying he didn’t want to tell his crowd that he stopped sipping lean is valid. That could be taken as a sucker move. But we gotta keep that same energy across the board and not have selective morality. We don’t have cats coming to the forefront saying “I didn’t want to tell my fans I haven’t pushed weight in almost 20 years” or “I didn’t want to tell my fans I don’t really be murdering people in front of their mommas.” Future kept it a bean and got backlash because we are so accustomed to being blatantly lied to. That’s one hell of a mind ****. :lol:

Los can rap his *** off. And been doing it for a minute. Real talented dude. The fact he made a long career off his own pen, and never had a hit record is a testament to his talent.

He got them from Puff. Los and Aasim were Puff's main in house writers after everyone jumped ship.

I wouldn't doubt he ghostwrites for other people either.

It's something about his voice also, it's indistinguishable. Unique voices help add to pitch and flow.

He got them from Puff. Los and Aasim were Puff's main in house writers after everyone jumped ship.

I wouldn't doubt he ghostwrites for other people either.

It's something about his voice also, it's indistinguishable. Unique voices help add to pitch and flow.

Ghostwriting checks from Puff must be nice. Whatever happened to Smitty (Diamonds on my neck) dude?

was a huge fan of King Los but dude was never able to make a complete song homie was only good at freestyles or murdering other peoples beats

also at the time diddy was holding him back

I thought that about him too until i heard that God, Money, War album... he had some soild songs on there. I just don't know if he has the proper machine around him

People can like what they like but some of these new _'s are literally the same rapper/image recycled. :lol:

I be waiting to hear ya'll say what's good about some of these _'s and nope, nothing.

*****s rather discuss mike Geronimo or some washed **** :smh:. Go to the KRS thread if u want that washed trash discussion.

This >>> "hey, hey, hey, smash yo spouse, run in yo house"

Low key the lil Keed kid is a fusion of Thug and Gunna.

I don’t see the allure in the clone rappers, but will vibe with their songs if I’m out and it plays.

Been wanting to find new artists to give a chance to, but it’s tough when I’m hearing carbon copies of the cats I was listening to previously :lol:

I'm someone who will give a lot of these new artist a chance and at this point the super whack **** i just don't mention & pray it just dissolves.... With that said i'm ready to fight the next ***** who tells me to listen to some new Playboi Carti :lol:

I knew **** was outta hand when dudes tried to break down how good Lil Yachty was a couple years ago. :lol:

People can like what they like but some of these new _'s are literally the same rapper/image recycled. :lol:

I never got this. Like are Nas and AZ not the same *****? Why do people expect ****** from the same era, same neighborhood, same clique to look/sound different?

"hey, hey, hey, smash yo spouse, run in yo house"

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Put that **** on wax bruh

Back
Top Bottom