Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm nothin' like you new gangsters, pointin' guns at the camera (Never)
I bet you ****** practice in the mirror, brick of money to your earlobe
Six pics, same brick, somethin' weird though
They say a hero's nothin' but a sandwich
The 488 comin' through like the prayin' mantis
My *****es got standards
It's fair in love and war, it's okay to **** a scammer
As long as he empty the bag like black Santa
Steak dinners at Dan Tana's, pick a Tamara
The purple in my rainbow is amethyst
Only I can coke rap this glamorous
The only drug dealer out at Fashion Week
with an 80/20 split like Master P
Why would I ever 50/50? You ain't half of me
Benny the Butcher comin' after me, Push

I'm a fan of Opera. Thanks my grandmother...

With all the cross-over of genere, I was hoping to find more opera/hiphop. Can't find anything. Anybody has any recommendations?

50 Cent - Chase The Paper ft. Prodigy, Kidd Kidd, Styles P
186l.gif

Magic33 Magic33 dont nobody complain when you and a host of others post old ****. We welcome it. We explore it. Hell, @6pac be asking questions and ****, trying to be UP on old. ****. And he’s the resident young ***** in this thread.

For some reason...YALL always wanna talk down on new **** you clearly don’t give a chance :lol:. Let it be man. If people enjoy it, let them rock.

With that said...bumping this Rhoddy on a fine Tuesday :pimp:

This joint really my ****!

Grine Grine Future done, done you some bad or wronged you before? :lol:. The new project is just ok to me...but you been at dawg head every turn :smh: :lol:

I like Future old projects. Have them in rotation.

But his music is on a decline. Periodt.

That whole fraudulent thing about him rub me the wrong way, just like Rick Ross fraudulent ***.

was a huge fan of King Los but dude was never able to make a complete song homie was only good at freestyles or murdering other peoples beats

also at the time diddy was holding him back
Never did a deep dive on him, but that War track is complete, top to bottom.

For some reason...YALL always wanna talk down on new **** you clearly don’t give a chance :lol:. Let it be man. If people enjoy it, let them rock.

It ain't even a give a chance thing for me, it's just let people like what they like without telling people that you don't like it. It's like once some newer artists' music is shared "purists" HAVE TO make it known how bad it is. Like a vegan has to let you know they haven't eaten meat in 20 yrs

was a huge fan of King Los but dude was never able to make a complete song homie was only good at freestyles or murdering other peoples beats

also at the time diddy was holding him back

Yeah, he can rap, but he never mastered how to be entertaining and crafting songs.

This "09 Folarin" Wale put out is nice, he still rappin' that "I'm not in the limelight" hurt

Back
Top Bottom