Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor.gif

Club hit...

Wait, y’all don’t like Russ?
Never heard a single song, but I respect what he's been able to achieve without me ever even knowing anything about him. He has his own fanbase. Bizarro Logic might be a solid description.

I think the discussion will be great though, because while they seem to come from different worlds or segments of Hip-Hop, that's usually what makes for a great discussion. Especially when we're talking about the generational gap.

I think Russ is a pretty smart dude. Liked some of his BC interviews. Looking forward to how this conversation goes.

Last edited:
It all is subjective at the end of the day.... prime example, KRS nose is garbage to me and idc about all that pioneer/legend talk. Lil uzi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him

Y’all really in here talking about Lobotomized Kanye West :smh::smh:

That man is content hooping in heather gray sweatsuits, in 90°+ weather

I mean like the youth in general bruh, obviously he not literally tapped in w young street _’s in Chicago cmon bro :lol: :smh:

With that said _’s like Herbo said they talked to him and ****, Herbo said he actually agree w the “slavery was a choice” **** after speaking to him personally and getting a better clarification

All of those _’s named consistently know what’s popping w the youth tho, whether you think he doing it to feed off the hype train etc is a personal opinion. Aint like he broadcasting “ay I got Pierre Bourne producing on my album” taking studio pics and ****
He did a awful song with Lil Pump. :lol:

Only reason Kanye would be doing a record with him is to jump on his hype. Kanye ain't cool with these new rappers like that. He out there in his own world and catch on to **** when it pops off. It ain't like with Gucci. Gucci has a direct connection/relationship with a lot of these dudes newer rappers and put 'em on before they get hot.

It all is subjective at the end of the day.... prime example, KRS nose is garbage to me and idc about all that pioneer/legend talk. Lil uzi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> him

Imma laugh, but I don't like you disrespecting my #2 of all time

and this is the reason why when I see your name, I skip over the vids you post

and this is the reason why when I see your name, I skip over the vids you post
Same..... same. Don’t change the fact that he trash to me. Aardvark *** ***** tried to hate on nelly when he was on top. Bridge is over is trash too btw.

Back
Top Bottom