Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

To each his own, but Pusha isn't even in the same league as Ross IMO. Ross has timeless records and can deliver a trap hit, luxury rap, and presence to a record. Features wise it's not even close.

Can do without Pusha on Runaway, but Ross murdered Devil in a new dress.

Daytona, HHNF and Lord Willin'>anything Ross has made

You can't say Pusha T doesn't make timeless music when he started his career before Ross' and is still putting out 5 star projects
Pusha's storytelling and ability to get dark/conveying a sense of realness in his music>
No conviction with Ross for me

You can't say Pusha T doesn't make timeless music when he started his career before Ross' and is still putting out 5 star projects
Pusha's storytelling and ability to get dark/conveying a sense of realness in his music>
Two of those are Clipse albums, with Malice carrying a ton of those records. He's been solo for a decade and doesn't touch Ross's catalogue over the last 10 years.

This, but I'll throw Darkest Before Dawn in their as well. Along with pure rapping ability. To each his own though

This, but I'll throw Darkest Before Dawn in their as well. Along with pure rapping ability. To each his own though

Pusha say **** that gives me the screw face
Ross I'm usually just like "ah he floated on it again" but there aren't really any Ross verses outside of Devil in a New Dress (which he didn't write? correct me if I'm wrong) where I go "DAMN!!!"

Damn mustard droppin tonight?

His albums are nice but his old **** was fye. Like the ketchup mixtape is a classic.

What he needs to do is make ratchet beats again n only put west coast artists on it

Imagine a album with Yg, ty dolla sign, 03greedo, tyga, Joe Moses, roddy rich, 1takejay, blueface, R.J. mr LA, tc4800, OT genasis, almighty suspect, trap des, kalan 2fr, drakeo the ruler, slim 400, Eric bellinger. All executively produced by mustard.. sheeesh

I **** with Ross heavy but he ain't a better rapper than Push. Daytona and Darkest Before Dawn are just as good as any Ross album. Of course Ross catalog is better because Pusha went solo in 2011.

Using the "well Pusha was in a group" argument is weak because it ain't like Push was in a 4 man group. :lol:

And as great as Malice was Pusha was always the one people wanted to see go solo.

I don't think you understand the definition of "carrying" :lol:
And again, Daytona>any Ross album if you don't want to count Clipse.

He said "carrying". :lol:

Even on the re-up gang tapes Pusha did like all the hooks and intro/outro talking.

Ross and push both legends... both top 10. And u can’t argue anything push with drake fans y’all wasting ya time.

Forgot he part of that lil crew. :lol:

78FD5E66-29C4-49D1-AF30-0BD280E769A6.jpeg

66ACA4AD-96EF-41B9-95BE-0AB01430BDC4.jpeg

42168B6D-103B-47E9-A6F5-B717FF10D9D7.png

Lol just a day or two ago ****** was hurt cause they were being called old and dusty, but let the choppa sing when it comes to Drake “stans”

Push gonna be stuck rapping about coke he didnt move for the rest of his life :lol: I get y’all wanna live vicariously through that so I’ma let y’all cook

Ross and push both legends... both top 10. And u can’t argue anything push with drake fans y’all wasting ya time. They both > big nose krs
Pusha top 10? :lol: ok you got it.
What does Drake have to do with this? I only care about the music and don't take things about artists that I don't know personally unlike most people in this thread. Actually enjoyed Daytona and wished it was a little longer, just don't think it stacks against Deeper than Rap, Teflon Don, or his last project. I would pick Ross's music all day.

The audacity to question Push's credibility as a dealer then support Rick ******* Ross :rofl:
Push's word choice makes it pretty apparent he was out there, Ross does not.
If you haven't been around any of that then I understand why you would think otherwise, but....
IF YA KNOW YA KNOWWWWW

Back
Top Bottom