Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ross and push both legends... both top 10. And u can’t argue anything push with drake fans y’all wasting ya time. They both > big nose krs

giphy.gif

Lol just a day or two ago *****s was hurt cause they were being called old and dusty, but let the choppa sing when it comes to Drake “stans”

Push gonna be stuck rapping about coke he didnt move for the rest of his life :lol: I get y’all wanna live vicariously through that so I’ma let y’all cook
Just like ya live vicariously through **** ya didn’t buy cars for, **** ya ain’t ****, and all that?

What? Because dudes had tracks against each other I can't enjoy both artists? That's stupid. I messed with Ross and Meek projects as well despite them being at odds.

You might enjoy both but we know Aubrey got some real ride or dies on here

Lol just a day or two ago *****s was hurt cause they were being called old and dusty, but let the choppa sing when it comes to Drake “stans”

Push gonna be stuck rapping about coke he didnt move for the rest of his life :lol: I get y’all wanna live vicariously through that so I’ma let y’all cook
U sound like the clean version of 7th mile. Canadian version smh, the 13th mile.

First time I heard 21 Savage was on a Gucci record from 2014.

So you believe Kanye is out here knowing whats going on choppin it up with _'s? :lol:

He jumps on dudes after they pop off. Damn near everybody you named had already took off.

Keef, Louie, he got with all them AFTER they popped off. Dude probably ain't know what a Lil Herb was when he was coming up. Then AFTER Herb got a lil name for himself... :lol:

Wop had been locked up since 2013 and didn’t get out until 2016 if I believe...He didn’t put 21 on period, last ppl that he can say he put on is Migos/Thug/Peewee, everything after has been him reaching out or being reached out to. He already said he would work with anybody who paid him...The ***** did a mixtape with V-Nasty back when he was evil and fat.

Why wouldn’t Kanye know some of these new rappers? And why wouldn’t he reach out to them genuinely if it helps both of them?

Why wouldn’t Kanye know some of these new rappers? And why wouldn’t he reach out to them genuinely if it helps both of them?

Ye always had a liking for lil pump. He’s mentioned it in interviews before the collab.
He’s always preached to listen to the kids.

Who said he wouldn't? :lol:

You making up a argument just cuz.

You just said do I really believe Kanye is out here knowing what’s going on and chopping it up with ******, didn’t you just say that? Yes I believe he knows what’s going on and reaches out, just like everybody else. You claim it’s different for Wop because he put these people on, he hasn’t put on anybody since 2013 at the latest yet he’s worked with younger artists too but you giving him a pass...what’s the difference?

You just said do I really believe Kanye is out here knowing what’s going on and chopping it up with *****s, didn’t you just say that? Yes I believe he knows what’s going on and reaches out, just like everybody else. You claim it’s different for Wop because he put these people on, he hasn’t put on anybody since 2013 at the latest yet he’s worked with younger artists too but you giving him a pass...what’s the difference?

Yes he know whats poppin, after everybody else does. :lol:

That's what I'm saying.

Yes he know whats poppin, after everybody else does. :lol:

That's what I'm saying.

You can’t even say that though...A lot of ppl didn’t know Keef before Ye, A lot of ppl didn’t know Desiigner, ppl knew Pump but for 1 song...He got a track with Melly that came before he got scooped for them bodies and that’s what he’s known for. I think y’all selling him short in that regard.

Don't understand why the stupid *** ***** driving wasn't charged. Especially having a slam dunk case with him on camera.

NIPSEY HUSSLECONVO ABOUT SNITCHING TRIGGERED MURDER... Getaway Driver Claims

6/27/2019 12:13 PM PDT
48663cd1557d4697b723516c57595251_md.jpg

EXCLUSIVE
TMZ

The woman who drove Nipsey Hussle's alleged murderer from the scene of the crime says the shooting was triggered by a conversation about snitching ... at least that's her testimony to a grand jury.

The woman -- only identified in court docs as Witness 1 -- says she and the accused, Eric Holder, were hanging out on March 31 when they went to The Marathon Clothing strip mall to get food. She says they pulled in and recognized Nipsey ... she says she was excited to see him.

cabbeb006ffe4e6db13ec6b5be4d3145_md.jpg

According to the docs, Holder went into the burger joint to get food and she then saw him walk over to Nipsey. Holder was speaking to Nipsey and his crew for several minutes while she waited to take a selfie with him.

Witness 1 claims she saw Nipsey wave off Holder, as if he didn't want to speak with him ... but not before accusing Holder of being a snitch. She also claimed to the grand jury to have overheard Holder ask Nipsey if he ever snitched. She says Holder left the conversation and got his food from the restaurant ... then they both got into the car.

The woman says Holder then instructed her to drive around the corner from the mall, and then she saw him pull out a black, semi-automatic handgun. He pulled back the slide and then asked her to go around the block so he could do a drive-by shooting. She says she refused.

COLD-BLOODED
She says Holder then got out of the car, put on a red shirt and instructed her not to move. He went through the alley, allegedly fired several shots at Nipsey and others and ran back to the car. She says when he got back in the car Holder had 2 guns -- the black semi-automatic and also a smaller revolver. He put the 9 mm in his bag of food.

According to the docs, Witness 1 was testifying under an immunity agreement ... meaning nothing she said can be used against her in any future prosecution. She has not been charged in connection with the murder.

Additionally, Nipsey's business associate, Herman Douglas, testified for the grand jury -- he was at Marathon Clothing the day of the murder, and says he and Nipsey saw Holder in the car when he drove into the strip mall. Herman says Nipsey said, "Is that ****** (Holder's street name)?"

Herman describes the conversation between Nipsey and Holder as non-confrontational, but he too says Nipsey told Holder he'd heard rumors about him snitching ... and Nipsey advised Holder to take care of it.

Herman says Holder denied it, saying, "Motherf***ers be hating on me." He says at the end Nipsey and Holder shook hands and parted ways with zero animosity.

Nah, man. Y’all can’t keep sleeping on Gates. This **** is filthy. :smh:

“Yo lil ***** feel expensive cuz my teeth diamonds
Even ate you on yo rag now I got pink diamonds...
I’m a vampire
They be telling stories ‘bout me around the campfire”

Completely negating the fact that son says wild ****, and shout out to you wild *****s who eat your girl’s box when she on her cycle (I don’t but to each), but that **** is HARD :lol:

These joints fire. Brasi. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom