Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo 50 do be snitchin in all his songs man :lol:

50 always seemed like the type to do whatever to beat his enemies.

Rob, kill, snitch.

source.gif

u know.......
folks don't give Jay E his credit
dude who did them beats for the country grammar album
and other st lunatics album
his beats were :pimp:

It’s crazy how short his career was cause he had fire. He did pretty much that whole Country Grammar and Free City album. I think he did around half of Nellyville. I couldn’t believe he was white.

Wayne quotes from on stage

“I just want the people to know if you were wondering,” he said, “please forgive me but I am so not used to performing to a crowd and there’s not too many… that’s not my swag, I’m not sure how long I’m gonna be able to do this tour, but make some noise for Blink-182 for including me anyway.”

Apparently Wayne said he's not quitting. i.e. Lawyers got involved and Wayne saw how much he was going to get sued for.

And I think this tour shows that Wayne's record numbers were funny as I suspected

Why didn't dude headline his own tour if he sold so many records the first week? Or at least co-headline with Nicki since she is struggling finding momentum to tour. He supposedly had one of the biggest albums last year. Nobody cared about it two weeks later, but still.

Wayne quotes from on stage

“I just want the people to know if you were wondering,” he said, “please forgive me but I am so not used to performing to a crowd and there’s not too many… that’s not my swag, I’m not sure how long I’m gonna be able to do this tour, but make some noise for Blink-182 for including me anyway.”

But he was just “all lives matter” Wayne a few years ago. He’s never “experienced” racism. Now he uneasy performing for a predominantly white audience??? :lol: :rofl:

The ancestors finessed his ***

What exactly was the catalyst for waynes downfall?

Yeah he got older and cooled off a bit, which happens to everyone, but it seems like NO ONE gives af bout dude anymore. Like, this ***** offspring runnin rap right now. ????

Call me crazy but im still convinced if he released an album with some sorta substance, people would start to connect with him more.

He aint done **** but rhyme empty *** words the past 10 plus years. Nobody knos **** about about em.

Havent been a FAN of waynes for awhile now but i am rootin for dude.

Cause a lot of his own fans finally realized he was never that good as he was being pegged in the first place, and were embarrassed when they went back to listen to his stuff. A lot of the artists he influenced don’t even mess with him cause of that. There’s artists that are clearly influenced by him that don’t pay him any type of homage or anything.

Last edited:
I think it mostly had to do with him not being able to drop any real music while he was beefed out with Birdman. I thought D6 and Reloaded had some good content but a lot of it was mediocre. Same goes for C5. Way too many songs on that album and a lot of them weren't above average. Tbh, most of these rappers from that era drop music and nobody cares after a week or two. I think the only 2 albums that released last year that I played consistently were KOD and Victory Lap. Outside of those 2 plus Carter 5, I can't even remember what dropped.

What exactly was the catalyst for waynes downfall?

Yeah he got older and cooled off a bit, which happens to everyone, but it seems like NO ONE gives af bout dude anymore. Like, this ***** offspring runnin rap right now. ????

Call me crazy but im still convinced if he released an album with some sorta substance, people would start to connect with him more.

He aint done **** but rhyme empty *** words the past 10 plus years. Nobody knos **** about about em.

Havent been a FAN of waynes for awhile now but i am rootin for dude.

You answered your own question. The pupils took out the teacher. Like when John Gotti had Paul Castellano wacked. Wayne’s off spring got him up out of here.

Young Thug talked down on him, then had his tour bus wet up, lol

Plus he’s fried from all the pills, weed, etc etc. told y’all he’s Sly from Sly and the Family Stones’ status

Back
Top Bottom