Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"**** a blog dawg cause one day we gon' meet"

Ak definitely getting punched on one day :lol:

someone needs to start a Y2J countdown clock on how many days left in 2017 vic mensa has left to slap the **** out of of akademiks like he told him he was gonna do over and over when he was inches away from him

someone needs to start a Y2J countdown clock on how many days left in 2017 vic mensa has left to slap the **** out of of akademiks like he told him he was gonna do over and over when he was inches away from him

We both know he ain’t bout that action if he hasnt done it yet

I said this back when he went on the show, act tough for the cameras

Though he may think theres nothing to gain fron slapping Ak

Migos people jumped that XXX dude? :nerd:

IMG_9653.GIF

Migos too successful to be still suffering with that "suburban thug" complex that's followed them their whole career.

XXX dude is a victim. Annoying too.

Vic 100% aint built like that, him and that whole save money group a bunch of hipsters. No one in that camp is putting hands on anyone.

i just scrolled down AK's twitter page & it's literally the culmination of every single thing that is wrong with "rap" artist these days my ****ing god

Why do they have beef?

I can't feel sorry for dude, he's an alleged woman beater and dude punches his fans

I believe it stems from Offset telling dudes not to wear an upside down cross and XXX dude popped off at the mouth talking crazy.
Homie stay catching the beats lol.

Look like Migos people know how to jump somebody xxx face lumped up. Lol Get his nerd *** out the paint please.
This right here.

And damn Pete Rock is getting blunt as he gets older.

I don't get it either, but I think Jay Elec has Dr Dre syndrome and is scared to drop a project. At this point I don't care.

I still listen to Exibit A and C every couple of months.

Triple X looks like a walker anyway, unfortunately the name Lil Half Dead name is already taken

Another dude I'm more familiar with his antics online rather than his music.

Back
Top Bottom