Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm still wondering how he can so easily get all these guys to come and talk about their crimes and incriminate themselves

There's a definite double standard, because most wouldn't give a black journalist that platform and many would be after his head

Yeah he probably paying some of those ppl but most definitely...I mean it ain’t like he didn’t pay his dues like when Rozay and his ppl got they hands on him but he definitely gets to the bottom of **** and moving in areas where it would be hard for a up and coming black journalist to move in

The God talking his **** on No Bad Energy

02b41fa14ffc46f5adca0b7e03bbbfb8.png

argh. reposted this to try to get a non restricted mode version so I could listen to it at work lol. didn't work but you guys can listen I guess.

Ok second attempt lol

One of these has to work at work for me lol

My shooter got Dame Lillard at the Elbow aim

Dawg some of these Conway lines :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son straight evil

Em did his thing at the end too.

^ like, good aight? lol

yea it's good, best song to me was No Bad Energy. Everything else kinda came up short under it but it's decent enough where I wouldn't mind playing it randomly

Listening to this Willow Smith now, it's a good switch up

Downloading Nas and Maxo right now.
Maxo's catalog is damn near flawless, every tape has enough great songs to warrant a listen.
Hoping y'all aren't leading me on with this Nas hype

Least I ain’t gotta hear “pour a 4, lean, thot, opp, viral, loud, Rollie, bag, etc”

With my guy Nasir. A nice lil break from the norm.

Lil Wayne had his shine for 3 days. Let us get these Nas praises off!!!

All facts!!

I'm a fan of a lot of that music as well but that **** go overwhelming when listening to a project full of it. Nowadays with certain artist all i need is 30 second clips to know which songs i'm gonna keep off the project because i know i ain't missing a damn thing lyrically. no deeper dive is needed let me hear the melody & a fire beat i could rock with it.

but with most cats a full project of that is overkill.

Back
Top Bottom