Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Trump still a racist bigot and down 10 million points but it would be dope if he got rocky out .... nothing more lol

1 good moment

He guilty and getting out next year.

Mac 100000% innocent doing life.

C **** I don’t know. Some people came out and said they were forced to say they saw him
You sure BG getting out? I remember his son saying he was coming home soon and this was last year.

C I’m not sure about either. That video of him shooting in the store didn’t help at all :smh:

It’s crazy how long Mac been gone. I remember C wearing a green Free Mac shirt from “They Don’t Really Know You” video and that was off the Trapped in Crime album from 2000.

Damn case closed on Tay K, all his homies had already got coerced into snitching tho so it was obvious

I actually liked some of lil bro music, it was interesting to see somebody so young just be straight up influenced by Eazy E

Damn case closed on Tay K, all his homies had already got coerced into snitching tho so it was obvious

I actually liked some of lil bro music, it was interesting to see somebody so young just be straight up influenced by Eazy E

They snitched? Didn’t they get life? What type of deal is that lol

They snitched? Didn’t they get life? What type of deal is that lol

I think one of em tried to keep it solid and ended up getting life. Another one of em got 30, the female cooperated tho think she ended up w 20

Edit: I think I got some of it confused cause he fighting two separate cases

Y’all KNOW good and damn well, C-Murder did that s**** stop kidding yourselves. Man bust shots in a CLUB. A person like that ain’t got no conscious :lol: :rofl:

Mac, IDK.

BG definitely did it, and took his charge

Y’all KNOW good and damn well, C-Murder did that s**** stop kidding yourselves.

Mac, IDK.

BG definitely did I, and took his charge
Sucked for B.G. cause he managed to bounce back and grab another major deal without Baby. I thought Too Hood for Hollywood was a little bit of a letdown compared to those Heart of tha Streetz albums but was happy he bounced back. Money Side, Murder Side mixtape was tough too.

I legit don’t know if C did it or not. I know he was with the **** but I’ve always heard how grimey Louisiana police were. Remember my pops was driving from TX to Miami and got pulled over in Louisiana. Cop told him to give him $200 or he was going to jail :smh:

BG gone be 39/40 when he come home. Atleast he get to live freely.

I’m sure he got a few nice royalty checks awaiting. Might not be much but, he should return to a lil money

BG gone be 39/40 when he come home. Atleast he get to live freely.

I’m sure he got a few nice royalty checks awaiting. Might not be much but, he should return to a lil money
lil-wayne-birdmanjpg-46c60da71b309e7e.jpg

Melania an ASAP fan??? Lol, so strange hearing trump say "ASAP... Rocky"

I would be hella surprised if she could name a Rocky song :lol:

She a former fashion model/socialite tho and still got ties to that world so I could see her knowing of him maybe, he be doing ads/covers etc

Realistically they prolly just saw an opportunity, its funny cause Rocky coincidentally just so happens to be one of those "but what about black on black crime" type _'s too :rofl:

The C **** is interesting because there have been witnesses to step up saying they were forced to say they saw him, they also say there’s video evidence that it wasn’t him. I’m not sure about any of that but I know that state is crooked as **** so they might have really ****** him over.

Mac has been proven innocent. I seen a few shows on TV on his case, they literally have ZERO evidence on him. Literally none. Pretty sad. People stepped up and said who the shooter was and said where Mac was during the shooting. They said they didn’t care. His case is really ****in nuts.

I thought BG was getting out 2019, maybe not but he’ll be out in a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom