Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cuz they tried to play with our accent smh :smh: :lol:

*****s be fronting like we talk funny...till we got all the chicks in our face, giggling and asking us to say “two” and “dog” repeatedly before booking em :pimp: :lol:

**** sound just like one of them uk goons :sick:. I don’t want know ***** talking to me wit that accent. Now N.O. *****es a different story

Back on the microphone, your number one controlla
I rock the microphone I’m like a blizzard;
I'm so cold I'm tryina told ya
Life is like a great big rolla coasta
Everything in life don't always happen like it's sposedta
Trials and tribulations make you stronga, live longa
You wanna reach the nation ***** start from ya corna
Everything don't always happen like you plan it
Demand it; over stand it, then you handle it
**** wishin - you missing the ambition on your mission
Now you switchin, why you quittin cuz it's heated in the kitchen
Sloppy slippin in your pimpin *****
You either pistol whip the ***** or you choke the trigga
You've got to follow through, struggle to complete your dreams
"No Weapon Formed Against Me Prospers" 54:17
From Isaiah, lay a - ***** down and spray em
If the dealer dealt a ****ed up hand of cards you've gotta play em

859BC8AF-17AA-4221-81DC-634E6F5DE424.png

overrated
but carry on

“Oh it can’t be
Good music my Grammy family
Used to bump the demo up outta the Camry
Now I’m hopping out the limo or even the lamby what you *****s gon get into when you get to Miami?
Glc gon be stoned as Angie
I’ll be , Don c Johnny patron and me
It’s a celebration *****es more bottles of cham p I ain’t in love with the same *****es that sprung t pain and all this Louis Vuitton **** ain’t cheap mayne... dog I can’t keep sayin good music the greatest latest stuntin out the middle of nowhere like Vegas from the chi the city of hella haters but we keep rising to the top like elevators hi haters I’m back off hiatus i feel just like you I mean even I Hate us...”

Ye’s writer was in his bag on this one :smh:

may be hating
but whatever
but was never impressed

I don't hear no similarity between Baltimore accent and UK accent. :lol:

Baltimore accent is hood as **** and broken. It's worse with the Baltimore females. They can be fine as **** and start sounding the most hood _. Them Baltimore girls got like a conflict between feminine and masculine.

Definitely can’t take no Jess Hilarious sounding ***** serious

They sound nothing a like though.

Can tell right away whether bruv from the UK or wo from bmore

There's a obvious difference fasho but there’s some similar enunciation **** going on too tho

Prolly the most noticeable part of the black bmore accent is that 'oo' sound on the end of the words/syllables, do sounds like doo (dew) , to sound like too (tew) etc

Its called vowel fronting (something similar is vowel centralization) its where you say the vowels closer to the front of the mouth basically

That way of pronouncing **** is not really common for black people in the US, that's moreso what we associate with white surfer in Cali talk (duude) but its common in London ebonics (MLE), thats the similarity

Edit: _'s in Memphis and Ohio also do something similar to bmore, "wash sounds like warsh" etc but its not as frequent

Last edited:
I don't hear no similarity between Baltimore accent and UK accent. :lol:
Baltimore accent is hood as **** and broken.

I was rey say. Only some Out, OUT of town *****s think that **** sound like a “UK” accent :lol:. People from the mid Atlantic/east recognize it for what it is. Never heard somebody from DC/PG/NJ/NYC/VA/Philly etc say it sound like a UK accent :lol:. The **** very distinct. Few similarities with philly and DC on the low due to proximity...but it’s an entirely different ball game, lingo etc .

I saw that **** trending on Twitter yesterday, and was wondering where it came from

There's a obvious difference fasho but there’s some similar enunciation **** going on too tho

Prolly the most noticeable part of the black bmore accent is that 'oo' sound on the end of the words/syllables, do sounds like doo (dew) , to sound like too (tew) etc

Its called vowel fronting or vowel centralization, its where you say the vowels closer to the front of the mouth basically

That way of pronouncing **** is not really common for black people in the US, that's moreso what we associate with white surfer in Cali talk (duude) but its common in London ebonics (MLE), thats the similarity

Edit: _'s in Memphis and Ohio also do something similar to bmore, "wash sounds like warsh" etc but its not as frequent

Crazy thing is there is a white Baltimore accent...and a black Baltimore accent. You don’t realize it til you leave. But it is a “thing”.

I was rey say. Only some Out, OUT of town *****s think that **** sound like a “UK” accent :lol:. People from the mid Atlantic/east recognize it for what it is. Never heard somebody from DC/PG/NJ/NYC/VA/Philly etc say it sound like a UK accent :lol:. The **** very distinct. Few similarities with philly and DC on the low due to proximity...but it’s an entirely different ball game, lingo etc .

I saw that **** trending on Twitter yesterday, and was wondering where it came from

Crazy thing is there is a white Baltimore accent...and a black Baltimore accent. You don’t realize it til you leave. But it is a “thing”.

Philly and Baltimore sound a lot a like but DC/PG county and Baltimore the accents are totally different.

It's like when people say all the south sounds the same. It's a obvious difference between Atlanta, Memphis, Texas, Louisiana accents. All sound different. I'm not hip to the Carolina's accent. Or if it's a difference between the 2 Carolina's.

He did say he tryna wife one.

"**** that yo!!"

"Yo you stoopid yo"

They be talking rough as hell with man mannerisms too.

They got a vagina and mammaries bruh. Most are just afraid of penis. That’s it.

Y’all talk about dikes, but be talking to chics who smoke HEAVY. Whether weed, blacks, whatever. Voice either already deep, or approaching. So hey, cut that voice shaming out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom