Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1023e4c980c70b4998c5d5dfd3e622cc.png

1a4e6d33a7359f5e01535a343cb23ece.png

EAmmkC-UYAEiJc4

LMFAOOOo this *****s amazing

:rofl: Nah you earned that one. If you're a fan of dude enough to the point of buying his shirts but you still just give him your credit card info?

:lol: ***** what? You think the card son just bought online with bitcoin through the dark web is on camera near the card owner?

Not all scammers use these tactics. Bruh, my cousin was one of the biggest scammers in South Florida for over decade. And I consider him a b****.

Either way, stop me and mines from eating, you getting dealt with. One way or another. The world itself gone deal with you, or I’m gone deal with you.

Dreka definitely bad as hell. One of my joints’ little sister gets tossed by Kev and Drek when they’re in her city. Always funny when I see shorty post and Gates will be one of the first to like the picture. :lol:

Dreka definitely bad as hell. One of my joints’ little sister gets tossed by Kev and Drek when they’re in her city. Always funny when I see shorty post and Gates will be one of the first to like the picture. :lol:

:rofl:

i agree with you to a certain extent

but there is a certain pocket that ross, pusha, gibbs can go to for instant critical acclaim and "this **** is crack rock" reactions :lol: even benny and them are prospering off this concept.

That’s writing off the quality of their work. Nobody is going to specifically listen to an album because selling drugs is the subject matter.
Like Push, Gibbs and Benny are some the naturally best rappers in the game right now and their production is fire (their respective main producers right now are Kanye, Madlib and Daringer) it ain’t a fad or something people just praise blindly.

equalizer.jpg

alheadshot_vert-113e68c2dc0b54ca46531ee57f3c5e6333ba43d2-s800-c85.jpg

:rofl:

bruh point still stands but i also see why he doesn't "get" the pusha, benny, gibbs type rap lol.

Thank you. This joint bout to come in handy
95998D6A-07FB-46B4-8033-2B0C9DBBACF8.png

Hahahahahahahaha yooo this guy's a ******* weenie

The scammers out there nowadays can use the simswap method to steal your money while they're sitting across the country in a basement somewhere.

That's soft grimey will find them and stab them in the neck with a Phillips screwdriver

Back
Top Bottom