Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Maybe there is a lane for super wholesome raps, but this **** ain’t for me. The rapping is good. Chance can rap, we know this. This super squeaky clean image is getting old to me, though.

EDIT: This Chance album is just weird, man. Maybe I’m just too negative.:lol:

Since we're in here snatching up Thot Rappers or Strap Rappers as Jermaine Dupri call em :lol:
I'm claiming Queen Key & Asian Doll.

0D3ACAA0-26F5-47E2-BAE2-FBC7B6AAE682.png

Tank is adrian broner waitin to happen...

Sorry...

AB is an unapologetic dumb ***/ignorant 30 year old who’s never going to learn who might have mental problems .... don’t get that from Gervonta .

He apologized for looking trash/ out of shape at the pac/Floyd fight and seems to have learned. Hasn’t been in any real trouble , etc.

So we have to force ourselves to like his ****? :lol:
I’ll enjoy my “sleepy coke albums” like Bandana and whoever wants that Chance **** can have it.

i agree with you to a certain extent

but there is a certain pocket that ross, pusha, gibbs can go to for instant critical acclaim and "this **** is crack rock" reactions :lol: even benny and them are prospering off this concept.

"Soul beat coke rap album" anybody know what albums this person is referring too? That sounds right up my alley. I doubt Chance is struggling selling records either

Pusha
Benny
Freddie Gibbs
etc. that type of rap and the fan reactions that usually come with it :lol:

Those type of albums get championed once a month? Damn GxFR are doing better than I thought

I hate when people do this

You know exactly what he's trying to say

That type of raps and the reactions that come with it whether it's 6 times a year or 3 times a year

speaking of which, Ross should do one of those dusty albums. Like w Harry Fraud, Ye or Alchemist. Or just beats in that vein with someone curating it.

I hate when people do this

You know exactly what he's trying to say

That type of raps and the reactions that come with it whether it's 6 times a year or 3 times a year
No I didn't which why I asked the thread. I'm genuinely surprised people feel this way cause I didn't think it happened as often as that tweet portrayed it. Is 3 times a year really that much and is it significant enough to be used as a slight towards one of the biggest rappers in the world? I thought that type of music was still a minority

Back
Top Bottom