Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Purchased 2001 from Target along with the Slim Shady L.P. (was a shorty)

Got in the car and we're taking off. Open up my ****, and there's no CD in the case. Kid you not. Unopened, plastic wrapped album...no CD in the case. We turned around so fast. Target gave us **** for about 7 minutes before realizing we had no reason to lie to them about it.

220px-Nas-stillmatic-music-album.jpg

Purchased 2001 from Target along with the Slim Shady L.P. (was a shorty)

Got in the car and we're taking off. Open up my ****, and there's no CD in the case. Kid you not. Unopened, plastic wrapped album...no CD in the case. We turned around so fast. Target gave us **** for about 7 minutes before realizing we had no reason to lie to them about it.
Wait what the hell lol

That happened to me once but with a brand new in factory plastic video game from GameStop years ago
I think it was for grand theft auto San Andreas, it was so bizarre.
Dude was giving me so much **** at the store when I took it back but that was obvious. Just took the L. So bizarre

Both great but Stll Dre beat > Xxplosive.

Stll Dre is hypnotizing and the video, every time I hear that beat I just picture big tiddie/booty girls everywhere in 80 degree weather. Flexin anthem. :pimp:

tumblr_m2ns7ubMDF1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

4a0P.gif
Still Dre is THE SONG for summer nights riding on a smooth highway smoking blunts

Atleast it’s always my go to for that

Back
Top Bottom