Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also Ross and John Legend undefeated.

From the outside looking in (I was born during this time period)

It look like

Ja
Master P
DMX

and anyone else who rapped with that “voice” took influence from Pac...try to imitate ja rule as u read this and you’ll know what I mean

Almost like the future/thug flow of back then Lol

C Murda
Trick Daddy

Damn near every rapper has reused his lines "Come with Me..." "Pay back, I knew you b**** _'s from way back". Money Over B****** has turned into a commonly used phrase even for the young rappers today.

It seems like rappers reach an apex and find a way to constantly produce verses like their most popular ones (I.e. Wayne devolving into ***** and skateboarding and basic metaphors) so they can have extreme output

Meanwhile a Pusha or Andre will drop less but have more potent verses when they do

Meh im a fan but you could say push has been recreating the same verse on every single song he’s been on lol

Yeah p was def bitin. No secret there.

That ***** ‘crazy’ that was signed to NL was also doin his best impression.

Trick was on some pac jr **** too. Lol

There were plenty others in addition to those mentioned.

P was a known biter. He stole took Scarface whole flow with no shame. :lol:

The whole Ice Cream Man thing came from The Luniz

People knew P was a biter. He wasn't a "rappers rapper". He just made it work with great production and he knew how to make records and hustle. He even made a movie called "The Hot Boyz" while Cash Money was poppin.

DMX? Master P? Neither sounds anything like pac not to mention both were rapping before pac passed

Naaaaaaaah

Strictly voice and aesthetic wise with X...X flow was definitely very unique...and Master P has historically gotten this criticism so IDEK what else to say

Pac was also seemingly a pretty big deal (for rappers to subconsciously take little things from the way they subconsciously take cadences from Quavo/Thug/Uzi now without even realizing it) before he passed so that don’t mean anything either

T pain had 40 Ms in his account once and then some time after had to borrow money to buy his kids Burger King :sick::smh:
That's what happens when you out here buying **** like this
267a600abf986bdacb3b95f4fb75ef6f.jpg

Last edited:
Was running Ross album. Turnpike Ike and Nobody’s Favorite hard as ****ing bricks but I turned it off after those. Don’t know why I’m just never in the mood for Ross music.

Need Push verse solo off Maybach Music VI ASAP if anybody got that.

Property of Epic Records

Meh im a fan but you could say push has been recreating the same verse on every single song he’s been on lol

Honestly that argument could be made also

I think what separates him is that he’s so good at actually rapping he finds a new way to say it somehow every time

Back
Top Bottom