Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Ross :pimp: and I'm not even a big Ross fan

Cats really bumpin trippiest red over this though? :lol:

We know dudes go broke from buying dumb ****, handlers, the label, lawyers, managers robbing them. Pain had so many hits that it's hard to picture that but it can happen.

40 Firm M’s in your account though?

I wouldn’t even know how to blow 40 M’s. How do you not go BUY a Burger King long before you get to the point of needing money to get food from there :lol:

40 Firm M’s in your account though?

I wouldn’t even know how to blow 40 M’s. How do you not go BUY a Burger King long before you get to the point of needing money to get food from there :lol:

Said he bought a lot of bad real estate . Manager had him buying crack houses in bad neighborhoods thinking they could just paint them to normal :lol:

lol at 17 mins in the hot interview he say he gon get a Ross Ye Push Drake Wayne record for 2020

lol

he also say it was cleared on both sides but it wouldnt have been genuine...

From the outside looking in (I was born during this time period)

It look like

Ja
Master P
DMX

and anyone else who rapped with that “voice” took influence from Pac...try to imitate ja rule as u read this and you’ll know what I mean

Almost like the future/thug flow of back then Lol

DMX was never biting anyone

Pac didn't invent tattoos and his shirt off

Since Tripple Redd was mentioned, I went ahead and listened to that song with Game. It was cool, though I was waiting on Game’s verse the whole time thinking “he’s about to rap just like Redd isn’t he?” and he comes through sounding weaving in and out of Redd and Nipsey :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom