Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1570717686465.png

Yeah, I was saying that. After they squashed things, or people intervened, he pretty much predicted the outcome.

Glad his OGs were giving him wisdom, especially since people were watching the whole time.

I remember an interview where Cas mentioned that Ty Ty had a talk with him and let him know that they’d let him go down for good if he tried to entertain that 69 bs. Ty Ty had to have gotten through to him because he squashed **** with the kid shortly after that.

Glad Cas didn’t let them trick him out of his position. I fw homie’s music. Would be lying if I said I didn’t think there was a chance that he’d do something stupid. That’s one of those instances in life where you’re glad you were wrong. Hopefully he prospers out here. Gonna peep his album later. :smokin

Yeah, I was saying that. After they squashed things, or people intervened, he pretty much predicted the outcome.

Glad his OGs were giving him wisdom, especially since people were watching the whole time.

He made a good point when he said it was mainly dudes on the West that was calling 69 what he was. A lot of respected NY people was tryna attach themselves to 69 instead of calling it what it was. 50, Nicki, Uncle Murda, even Jim took a pic with him.

He made a good point when he said it was mainly dudes on the West that was calling 69 what he was. A lot of respected NY people was tryna attach themselves to 69 instead of calling it what it was. 50, Nicki, Uncle Murda, even Jim took a pic with him.

the IRONY. The west coast, when there shouldn’t even be West Coast gangs in NYC, letting NYC know, what everyone else understood except them.

attached themselves to that peon :lol: :lol:

I still don’t f**** with Cas. His music wack. And he a follower, too. He an idiot for even getting mixed up in That situation :lol:

Reactions: OTG

I understand Jim, because of Mel

but the rest are clout chasers. Nicki is looking for anything to create a hit. 50 is looking for relevancy.

Back
Top Bottom