Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I never liked Termanalogy. As a rapper and not really as a producer either.

I just got a Reks suggestion in my Apple Music yesterday. They have some random suggestions sometimes.

Termanology is solid. 1982 was a dope project.
I remember really liking that Grey Hairs album by Reks when it dropped.

Evidence is one of those guys that’s held it down for a minute and doesn’t get much love too.

also i just peeped a tweet about rainbow boy... man these streaming numbers are EXTREMELY rigged

Songs ain't peaked over 50 on the charts but somehow he has a multitude of gold & platinum records

I would really love to know if Lucian grainge has money invested in prisons

You saw the Cass HOT 97 interview? He said a lot of **** that seemed like it could only have happened with Lucian/Elliot being involved but no one brought them specifically up. Like posts getting deleted, shows getting canceled after front end, etc.

You saw the Cass HOT 97 interview? He said a lot of **** that seemed like it could only have happened with Lucian/Elliot being involved but no one brought them specifically up. Like posts getting deleted, shows getting canceled after front end, etc.

Honestly nah i didn't even peep Cas interview...

I just saw the tweet that rainbow boy is getting a deal worth 10 MILLION from a label, that label still happens to be the one that is owned by Lucian Grainge's son.

They are gonna make this dude bigger than ever and actively promote the snitching angle going forward. Just from a business standpoint it would be very easy to see why someone who has ties to private prison investments would LOVE to get this message out.

Not like dudes ain't been snitching for decades, but now you have the biggest guy in music pushing an artist... who is very likely going to be stnding on telling as if it's okay. whole situation disgusts me.

Anyone messing with Rythym + Flow?

Some nice talent, I'm sure a lot of them dudes have been underground, cause the judges be knowing them.

However, the judging is garbage man

But yeah, I'm ****ing with it.

Younboy being as popular as he is amongst the youth is a great thing for rap music. True prodigy. A blues musician :pimp:

Stay out of trouble. Keep growing. Sky is the limit for shorty!

Anyone messing with Rythym + Flow?

Some nice talent, I'm sure a lot of them dudes have been underground, cause the judges be knowing them.

However, the judging is garbage man

But yeah, I'm ****ing with it.

yeap watched it yesterday -

Cardi picks are terrible
Chance seems to only want to pick a conscious rappers
TI pick of the Dalamatin was his best.

Lil Tjay
Roddy Ricch
Wale

Also drop this weekend too. Should be a lot of vibes. 4q starting off pretty good, hopefully.
Didn’t Roddy was droppin,just recently got into him dude is nice.

Wale rarely ever misses,does he even have a bad project?

Back
Top Bottom