Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The show is good - it’s strictly about the music. None of that gimmick Making The Band drama.

the show goes through all sports of hip hop:

Try-outs
Cyphers
Battle Rap
Making a Video
Then live Performance

my top 3

Flawless is dope
Dee One is dope
The Dalmatian Hair Shorty is dope
Who's Dee One?

You dont lole DSmoke?

I think Flawless is nice ... just think his look will hold him back

To an extent, a lot of dudes bite of others. There are only a selected few that are original. That doesn't mean they are wack or whatever ....

Even some of the greatest....

To an extent, a lot of dudes bite of others. There are only a selected few that are original. That doesn't mean they are wack or whatever ....

Even some of the greatest....

Jaz-O really went at Jay's neck. Smoked Young Chris, Freeway, Bleek, and Geda K too :lol:

Yeah Dee Smoke - my bad - I usually call him Trashman :lol:
Yeah .. we much in line then.

Beans be spitting too ....

I like young buck Arion too ....

I **** with the show ... dudes want to be above that, but reality - there are a dime a dozen and any little help boost or whatever helps.

This is for 250k and no strings attached. They can go independent or try to get signed. So yeah ...

Yeah .. we much in line then.

Beans be spitting too ....

I like young buck Arion too ....

I **** with the show ... dudes want to be above that, but reality - there are a dime a dozen and any little help boost or whatever helps.

This is for 250k and no strings attached. They can go independent or try to get signed. So yeah ...

Wait what episode you’re on? Because you keep mentioning Beans :lol:

Wait what episode you’re on? Because you keep mentioning Beans :lol:
Lol 4th ... havent watch the other two.

She was nice in the Cypher .....

Thanks for the SPOILER my dude. hope flawless didnt take her out .... I saw on the previous the punchline she had for him. But flawless dont play so .... dude was even on a BET cypher.

Going to watch the other two.

Glad to know my other picks are still there.

Lol 4th ... havent watch the other two.

She was nice in the Cypher .....

Thanks for the SPOILER my dude. hope flawless didnt take her out .... I saw on the previous the punchline she had for him. But flawless dont play so .... dude was even on a BET cypher.

Going to watch the other two.

Glad to know my other picks are still there.

My bad...Wait Flawless was on the cypher? I hope that doesn’t mean he won it all...

I’m still trying to figure out how the hell Sasha Goes Hard ended up on the show in the first place.

My bad...Wait Flawless was on the cypher? I hope that doesn’t mean he won it all...

I’m still trying to figure out how the hell Sasha Goes Hard ended up on the show in the first place.
Because them dudes knew her .. Twista and Chances.

She did even worst in Chicago. Her name is Sasha Go Home.

Cypher was 4th episode.

Hip Hop now is about catchy tracks and an image.

Drip, Sauce and Swag.

Disagree. There is literally something for everybody right now. The #1 album in the Country right now is filled with content and substance from a Teenager. And those elements you’ve mentioned have always been in hip hop. Just called by different names. Y’all say this every decade :lol:.

Disagree. There is literally something for everybody right now. The #1 album in the Country right now is filled with content and substance from a Teenager. And those elements you’ve mentioned have always been in hip hop. Just called by different names. Y’all say this every decade :lol:.

What album is that? I thought Post Malone was number 1 :lol:

Then trash *** Da Baby....

Even the bubble gum era/crunk era had better overall than what’s now.

Yeah that’s not true. People are just quick to forget the trash that came out in the middle 2000s

And *****s was saying “hip hop was dead” then too. All the while these albums dropped around that time.

09C6086C-4913-400B-86F9-B8E212C2DDCB.png

she also made some GREAT POINTS
i think im growing out of hip hop as well
i still love the things i grew up on
but the new stuff
just isnt for me
not that its bad
just not for me
and doesnt speak to me
im old :smh:

Not too long ago I had a phase where I found myself "Growing out of hiphop" then I realized that I can't grow out of an artform. I can outgrow the music that I used to listen to when I was at a different point in my life but I can also find music that I can enjoy and relate to. I managed to find my lane and I'm cool with it.

This artform has everything for everyone to listen to and there shouldn't be an excuse for why you can't find your lane to. It's crazy how hiphop is the only artform of music that people think they can "outgrow". It's almost as if we treat this culture and it's participants like children that are incapable of maturing. I call bull**** on that.

This is not only the most popular artform in the world, but it's the most socially and politically driven artform in this modern era of music. Give it the respect it deserves.

Back
Top Bottom