Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I guess some of Nip ppl not feeling Game new record label and clothing called Prolific records, now TMC selling their own Prolific ****

Bruh not ordinary man, it’s really something wrong w this _ fr :lol: :smh:

Edit:

F573EF79-0A2C-4D4E-A5A0-F66737825DC0.jpeg

Last edited:
bruh the sqad up days take me back
i was bad lil ***** in high school
smashing females left and right
had my first baby
had a legit first job
and was still doing illegal ****
was just wildin
and i raw dogged a FEW deplorables back in the day
luckily i was unscathed besides 1 or 2 times
i had to sit on the sidelines and pop penicillin for a few days

Never was much of a Cam fan but he at least was listenable back then. His voice now sound terrible, sound like he got a permanent cold combined with silly lines.

Woke up this morning & asked my son @iamjusticetaylor what he wanted for his 12th birthday..... he said “Can I stay home today & just ride around with you in the #NipseyBlue lambo ?” I said “where you wanna go ?” & he replied “I don’t care dad, I just wanna be with you & celebrate his life instead of mine today”. That brought me to tears.... Couldn’t believe that came out his mouth & that on his birthday, his only wish is to put himself to the side to honor Nip. I then looked down for a quick moment to wipe my face & he said “Chin up dad” #TheMarathonContinues ? & that put a smile on my face I wish the world was there to see. I’m so proud to be your father son, I love you with everything God has instilled in me & I am more than delighted to chauffeur you around the city on your 12th birthday !!! If you see us in traffic, throw a dub up..... & yes #TheMarathonContinues [Oh’ & he did ask me to ask y’all for a FOLLOW back @iamjusticetaylor] lil birthday gift from y’all to him] #ThanksInAdvance

this ***** posted this **** on instagram

game funny as hell for this **** man :rofl:

Bomani jones x gucci mane interview...

Great F’n interview.

Gucci dropped some new info at the 25:50 To 26:30 mark. Hilarious, dope and inspirational at the same time. Got damn!

Song Wop references

Dope interview. Salute to Wop growing up and leveling up a ton. Gotta peep his album later on tonight :smokin

Last edited:
gucci said his favorite project was chicken talk thats crazy.

gucci never talks about the chicken talk series, ice attacks or wilt chamberlin mixtapes smh

Last edited:
Never was much of a Cam fan but he at least was listenable back then. His voice now sound terrible, sound like he got a permanent cold combined with silly lines.

"But sometimes yall get crimey crimey, grimy grimy,
But those with a tiny heinie they get whiny whiny."

This is from 20 years ago.

Gucci said he was in a dark mindset when he made Dairy Of A Trap God. Decapitated was straight evil. One of his best verses.

I know Africans that cut off legs
Jamaican's that cut off heads (What's up bumbaclot)
This millionaire still in the feds
You in the county and you can't get outta jail *****?
Damn, that's so sad
That's so bad
You played out, JJ bad
Mob ties put a head in your bed (horse head)

You touch Guwop and they goin' mummy wrap your head

He was on some dark **** all through 2012 and 13.

Haven't listened to EDS in ages, but that question about remembering random songs is something I've wanted to know in general about artists. Gucci has a massive catalog, and there's a good amount that runs together, so if somebody throws on a beat to a lesser track on there, there's no way he can remember it :lol: I guess that's what having a specific set list is for so he don't chance that. Picturing him having a concert and his DJ dropping something random from Oddfather, Brick Factory 3, or one of those Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner tapes :lol:

I know for a fact he was talking bout “On Deck”, in Baltimore :lol:. I seen a video a while back when he was performing it here, and he looked shocked at the reaction, and the whole crowd singing it word for word....and dancing and ****.

Classic Bigga Rankin intro too :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom