Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where in the world is Kendrick Lamar??? It’s been 900 days since Damn... barely any features or anything since.

"Supreme hypebeast crowd" is the same crowd that calls cats like drake the GOAT tho :lol: :lol: the fanbase that boo'd him isn't much different then the type of kids that allow him to sell out these arenas.

That's been my biggest take away from this so far, people are dissing that festival crowd, when those exact type of kids are the reason drake is at his current status

Where in the world is Kendrick Lamar??? It’s been 900 days since Damn... barely any features or anything since.

He's done more than enough features in that time, not to mention the black panther soundtrack. With that said this is the norm for Kendrick, when you create your own sound & don't have to play the popularity game the projects take longer

13060986-6990301-image-a-33_1556909561383.jpg

Man I got second hand embarrassment watching that Drake vid :rofl: it was like a comedian bombing on stage

Watched about half of this and there’s a ton of comedy in here, especially this first 10 minutes talking previous era courting compared to now

"Supreme hypebeast crowd" is the same crowd that calls cats like drake the GOAT tho :lol: :lol: the fanbase that boo'd him isn't much different then the type of kids that allow him to sell out these arenas.

That's been my biggest take away from this so far, people are dissing that festival crowd, when those exact type of kids are the reason drake is at his current status

“curated playlist” crowd...... “brunch” crowd :lol: :lol: :lol: “day party crowd”

It’s interesting to me how street a lot of early Horrorcore was and now it’s seen as like some white boy juggalo type **** , _’s ain’t rocking w it at all :lol:

Geto Boys, Three Six, Gangsta Nip etc would basically have to sign to Tech N9ne today :lol:

Devil worshipping/voodoo **** was lightweight poppin in hip hop during 90s.
you could see traces of it in Bone thugs.

C2488BA3-3431-4EE2-9D30-2DEE19C6C51E.gif

You pulling up with the Darkwing duck, fam?

Not getting the dark wing duck reference (great show btw), but this tweet was funny.

Somebody on that twitter thread said, “in dc...brunch last till 1am. You all outside completely bewildered one how you got swindled into being in one spot for 13 hours when all you wanted was waffles.”

I know people that have done this :lol:. Shoot, they got night brunches that go from 9-3 am :lol:. $35 all you can eat buffet of brunch food and endless mimosas, then you take the party upstairs and turn up. Had a ball at one of those recently. **** was lit :lol:.

Not getting the dark wing duck reference (great show btw), but this tweet was funny.

Somebody on that twitter thread said, “in dc...brunch last till 1am. You all outside completely bewildered one how you got swindled into being in one spot for 13 hours when all you wanted was waffles.”

I know people that have done this :lol:. Shoot, they got night brunches that go from 9-3 am :lol:. $35 all you can eat buffet of brunch food and endless mimosas, then you take the party upstairs and turn up. Had a ball at one of those recently. **** was lit :lol:.
10A6EB2F-B5E9-4639-8C2C-1CB943545CA4.jpeg

I was more so referencing just the hats that dudes be wearing to brunch when they’re feeling fancy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom