Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

_’s definitely be in the brunch parties w the fedora and loafers/Chelsea boots combo :lol:

I’ve peeped A LOT of hate for that crowd too lol I think it’s cause it’s mostly generalized as some black middle/upper middle class/college educated type ****

Last edited:
Far as drake gettin boo’d off stage, i KNO @least 3 qtrs of THAT particular crowd got 3 or more albums of his in their phones/pc’s. They must’ve REALLY wanted to see frank ocean.

and yeah, yall lil brunches bring out all the chelsea boot, wannabe future, lame a**es. *shrugs*

_’s definitely be in the brunch parties w the fedora and loafers/Chelsea boots combo :lol:

I’ve peeped A LOT of hate for that crowd too lol I think it’s cause it’s mostly generalized as some black middle/upper middle class/college educated type ****

A night brunch is one of the craziest things I’ve heard in a minute. French toast and waffles are fire at any point in the day so I get it but damn

**** be lit :lol:. I think people just more comfortable having fun and socializing in a non club setting for real. Drinks flowing, good food...it eventually just turns into a big night party and ****.

But yeah. It’s caterered to the eventbrite crowd. So mostly younger college black folk. When I take the street cats there...they don’t be feeling it as much :lol:. Old black college middle class vibes.

Oddly enough, Saw Pastor Troy at Henny & Waffles a few years back tho. Cool cat. He performed, which was cool.

yo I’m wayyyyy too gangster for some Chelsea boots

These hard. Can’t wait for the day Hahahaha Hahahaha trades his 40 below’s for this :pimp:

DD3D8B7E-889D-482E-B591-560C50C870B1.jpeg

6BB670F8-6BFD-4380-A731-02657D8E9CC6.jpeg

I just could never see myself throwing on some Chelsea boots like OOOOOOOHHHH **** I'M BOUT TO KILL THESE HOS :pimp: :pimp:. Only time I wear em is in red dead redemption. Not that they can't be finessed, they just aint for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom