Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I JUST BOUGHT A BUSS DOWN
CANT WAIT TO HOLD IT UP!
8DD1E331-6CA7-4CE7-A6FD-6F4765AF3A0D.png

Song be going in, on the NBA commercials huh :pimp:

Two of the best doing it!

Sorta how I dont take wavycrocket wavycrocket seriously when he posts new rappers he claims are good.

Or sorta how most of us don't take souljaboy seriously.

If you were ever outside at a time...you’d appreciate Big Soulja for what he brought to the game (everybody plays a role).

Speaking of new rappers....I’m rocking with this. Seriously :pimp:

Free Kodak! Go Ravens. Lamar! Black excellence :pimp:

If you were ever outside at a time...you’d appreciate Big Soulja for what he brought to the game (everybody plays a role).
I can appreciate some of his hits as entertaining feel good rap music that has its place but when he's on his Bow! Bow! Bow! gunshot escapades I'm like :rolleyes: :rolleyes :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Even when he's keeping it real about **** that actually happened to him.

Didnt press play.

Last edited:
“On a uptown hot block, he got his side sprayed up”

i still feel like Jay-Z should look out for this man. Bruh taught you the game and helped you eat. This was your right hand. Ace book ****. Jay need to reach out to this man. He seem like a decent dude.

Speaking of new rappers....I’m rocking with this. Seriously :pimp:

Free Kodak! Go Ravens. Lamar! Black excellence :pimp:

One of your 10 teams might win the chip this year

That camo zip joint is flames.

I can see Karl Kani making a big comeback in the next year. They had some dope pieces back in the day. I remember seeing their ads in the source and xxl growing up.

Quiet as kept, it’s only a matter of time before cats bring back fubu as well.

That camo zip joint is flames.

I can see Karl Kani making a big comeback in the next year. They had some dope pieces back in the day. I remember seeing their ads in the source and xxl growing up.

I've seen rappers wear both in the last year or two, I can't see it really coming back cause Hip Hop brands don't scream money like the designers or the Supreme tag.

Teyana, Migos and some others been wearing Karl Kani.

Back
Top Bottom